Drawn Together

The fans of South Park might like this one. It is animated on Comedy Central and mostly tasteless. It's like the reality show with a bunch of has beens living in a house doing stupid stuff, but they are all old cartoons. Captain Hero(Superman type), Ling Ling(Pokemon), Foxy Love(Josie And The Pussycats), a pig, a black and white Betty Boop type and a couple others. Crude humor is the main theme.
It's in it's 2nd season and the funniest one IMO is when Foxy went to the mall to find some Drawn Together merchandise and gets captured by a crazy torturing cartoons. Loads of disembowlments and sickness.

I've seen a few misc episodes of this and it had some good moments. I liked when they tried to stop (Princess?) Clara becoming pregnant by using the M.C. Escher room.

I've seen a good few episodes of this show and it is hilarious. Sometimes it can be nearly on par with Family Guy in terms of laughs. Haven't seen it for ages though. Does it still air in the uk?

Quote: Jordan @ November 8, 2007, 1:11 PM

I've seen a few misc episodes of this and it had some good moments. I liked when they tried to stop (Princess?) Clara becoming pregnant by using the M.C. Escher room.

Yes, every thur. night on Comedy Central following South Park replay.