I Hate The Sun Page 5

Quote: Chappers @ April 24 2010, 9:02 AM BST

£10 a month is probably the equivalent of buying it. You're not of Scottish descent are you?

Partly. The earliest record of one side of the family dates from Kettle, Fife, in the 1600s.

I remember them few days post the election when the Torries still hadn't got the majority, The Sun had a picture of Gordon Brown on the front with the headline 'Get this squatter out of Downing Street' It was his democratic right to stay there as the Torries hadn't got their majority. People talk about the Daily Mail- this is by far the worst newspaper on the planet, it's not fit for me to wipe my arse on.

That was a hilarious edition. I even bought a copy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3033729/redNredo-redAredstronaut-redSredex-redAredllowed.html

This was on page 4! Astronauts don't have sex on space station.

What a terrible system they have powering their site. Just look at that address!

Quote: sootyj @ June 29 2010, 7:04 PM BST

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3033729/redNredo-redAredstronaut-redSredex-redAredllowed.html

This was on page 4! Astronauts don't have sex on space station.

That's not even a f**king story!

And nice one Jack bringing this thread back to life :P

Or a no f**king story.

Yes it was the ultimate reverse news story.

Clown doesn't attempt to murder baby.

Argentina none-invades the Falkland Islands.

My husband buys the sun for the tits, larger text and the sports.
He opens it to page 3 first then goes for a poo. A long one. Then he comes back to read the back pages.
I am far to clever for the sun. I read the Daily Mail. For the Cocks.
The writers ladies not the erm tools.

I like page 3 too.

I hate the f*cking rag especially since it had Simon Cowbag on its front cover the day before the election.

Buy one has to give best to their headline writers sometimes like today's front cover . .

'Sunny Outlook In Many Areas but Depression Over Heathrow As Shower Drifts In From South Africa'

:)

I quite like the sun. It has life giving properties and makes every one smile when it comes out. Oh THAT Sun! :D

Quote: Hegs @ June 30 2010, 1:40 AM BST

I quite like the sun. It has life giving properties and makes every one smile when it comes out. Oh THAT Sun! :D

*nominates Hegs for comedy BAFTA*

As long as Johnny Depp is presenting the award I don't mind!

You don't work for the Sun do you hegs?

We'll see a story in the Sun next week about how I'm a terrorist with links to the labour party.

I quite like the sun. It makes every one smile when it comes out.

Not me! Angry