I Hate The Sun Page 2

The curious thing about this election is that we really don't know the outcome. And if, on May 7th, Cameron hasn't won, then The Sun are going to look like idiots. At which point they'll know doubt turn on Dave to save face.

Right now I think it's more likely to be the electoral system that The Sun turns on, if the Conservatives don't secure a majority.

Quote: Aaron @ April 23 2010, 2:59 PM BST

Right now I think it's more likely to be the electoral system that The Sun turns on, if the Conservatives don't secure a majority.

Maybe, but a system seems too abstract for your average Sun reader. They need a personality to hate.

Quote: chipolata @ April 23 2010, 3:12 PM BST

a system seems too abstract for your average Sun reader. They need a personality to hate.

How about Mr Postal Voter? - he's that cheeky chappie with dubious intentions for the UK's future and lists even more dubious places from across the globe as his country of origin... and he lives in a small flat in Bradford with 400,000 other Mr P. Voters. A system and a person for Sun readers to hate.
:O

Quote: SlagA @ April 23 2010, 7:43 PM BST

How about Mr P
:O

Steady! I know Marc can get carried away pushing his books, Doctors episodes, and that sketch he wrote for Naked Video twenty years ago, but I don't think he deserves the hatred of Britain's biggest selling tabloid!

I usually buy the Sun.
Easy to read on the train and it passes the time.
I get the Daily Mail as well, my Dad always used to buy it, I like the Crossword & It has some good writers & articles.
I hope this doesn't make me a bad person.
In my defence
I like the Times occasionally now it's smaller & I usually try to get the Observer when they have their monthly Sports pull out.

I Just like Newspapers.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 23 2010, 7:54 PM BST

I usually buy the Sun.
Easy to read on the train and it passes the time.

Plus, boobies.

:D

News in Briefs.

I also hate the giant gas ball that hangs in the sky. Although I recognise we might be in trouble if that disappeared.

I'd just be Steve Shine
Errr Whistling nnocently

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 23 2010, 8:06 PM BST

I'd just be Steve Shine
Errr Whistling nnocently

I think your name would be the least of mankinds troubles!

It wouldn't be top of the list, I'll give you that.

Quote: chipolata @ April 23 2010, 8:03 PM BST

I also hate the giant gas ball that hangs in the sky. Although I recognise we might be in trouble if that disappeared.

Heheh, I do so agree.

To be honest, I think we'd muddle through somehow.

I wouldn't get burnt to a crisp every time I stepped outside of the door.
I see no disadvantages in this plot to get rid of the Sun(s)

And our house are Daily Mail readers Unimpressed