Am I a criminal? Page 3

No, but men can wear their trousers low and regularly are seen topless. I've seen men flashing in the street far more than women

But that doesn't explain why girls do it?

The men that do that may do it 'cos they want to show they are 'macho' and they tend to be up for sex whenever and with any 'fit' woman (almost any woman.. ;)) who is willing...

So is it that way for young girls too then?

Because you are implying it is but saying it isn't, so which is it?

I am puzzled like many men as to why a girl with big boobs (for example) almost has them hanging out, but then complains when men look...

Because they enjoy the supposed attention of men or of a particular man or indeed woman. They might be wrong in thinking that it will help, but then so are the male flashers; they may look macho but they also look like Kant's.

Quote: chipolata @ October 19, 2007, 10:18 AM

I was on a train yesterday and found myself flirting with quite a hot girl who must have only been fourteen or fifteen. And yes, I was thinking about what it would be like to have sex with her... Is that wrong? Should I turn myself into the police so they can pop me on a register?

Is Chris Langam out already? And they call it British Justice!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 19, 2007, 6:26 PM

ahhh not always true that "we ask for it"-even in dressing skimpily. My friends got followed on the Spanish trip last year in Madrid centre, and they were in jeans and big hoodies...

The Spanish men have a reputation to keep up I reckon, but surely you can see that your friends problem would probably have been even worse if they wore short skirts and low-cut tops?

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 6:46 PM

Because they enjoy the supposed attention of men or of a particular man or indeed woman. They might be wrong in thinking that it will help, but then so are the male flashers; they may look macho but they also look like Kant's.

I agree with you there mate.

Totally agree!!!

:D

Thanks for your opinions you two by the way, just trying to get my head around it all. Stuff that I never understood when I was a teenager. Never had any of my bits hanging out, far too shy!!

Frankie xxx

Surely thats not the point! Of course it wouldve been-but I resent the fact that people seem to think that us teenage girls are all wearing skimpy clothes and asking to be eyeballed! Of course sometimes Id rather be thought of as more than just a geek, but theres more than one way to go about it; and I cant name anyone who I would say has dressed in a way to "ask for it"

I certainly don't think that young people are looking for lechery; but the only purpose of some clothes appears to be to appeal to a certain individual or certain individuals. It may be misguided of them not to expect certain reactions but, as I've said previously, this isn't their responsibility. Young people may be advised not to wear certain clothes, just as they may be advised not to walk through certain parts of cities, but they have the right too without being reprimanded.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 19, 2007, 6:54 PM

Surely thats not the point! Of course it wouldve been-but I resent the fact that people seem to think that us teenage girls are all wearing skimpy clothes and asking to be eyeballed! Of course sometimes Id rather be thought of as more than just a geek, but theres more than one way to go about it; and I cant name anyone who I would say has dressed in a way to "ask for it"

You are missing my point, I think. I agree, no girl should be thought to be 'asking for it' just by the way she's dressed.

And I TOTALLY agree that you OUGHT to be able to dress as you like. BUT in the real world out there, with freedom comes responsibilty (ask Aaron..) and I think young girls who go out dressed in their skimpies (especially when they go out on the piss) are taking a lot of risks and putting themselves in danger, and they are in fact, acting irresponsibly.

You can't just do what you want and always get away with it. You have to take some responsibilty for your own safety.

In my World you'd be able to walk down the street naked and wouldn't get molested, but it ain't my World...

That's all I'm talking about. Wear want you want one and all.. responsibly! ;)

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 7:00 PM

I certainly don't think that young people are looking for lechery; but the only purpose of some clothes appears to be to appeal to a certain individual or certain individuals. It may be misguided of them not to expect certain reactions but, as I've said previously, this isn't their responsibility. Young people may be advised not to wear certain clothes, just as they may be advised not to walk through certain parts of cities, but they have the right too without being reprimanded.

Well, we are all entitled to our opinion.

You and me included!

You are, in fact, at least partly responsible for your own safety.. ask your parents (if they are sensible) and ask the police, they will advise you the same as I have.

Fx

I largely agree with you. My original point was that choice of dress was not a consideration of decency or responsiblity, but, like choosing where to walk, a sad measure of safety. I also think, however, that we should concentrate on the attackers, not the victims. To assault anyone, as I'm sure everyone here agrees, you'd have to be seriously sick anyway.

Yes. If we take too many 'precautions' not to get attacked by f**kwits we'll end up not leaving the house.

I agree with part of what Frankie's saying though. Leaving attackers out of it completely for a moment, as I think it's an entirely separate thing - when a woman wears an uber low cut top, thrusts her boobs in a man's face and then pretends to be offended that he glances at them, that's bloody annoying.

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 7:10 PM

I largely agree with you. My original point was that choice of dress was not a consideration of decency or responsiblity, but, like choosing where to walk, a sad measure of safety. I also think, however, that we should concentrate on the attackers, not the victims. To assault anyone, as I'm sure everyone here agrees, you'd have to be seriously sick anyway.

Yes I agree. The criminals are the ones we should be focussing on as a society. But the police don't. The police won't be there when the young girl is being molested. They come along after to pick up the pieces, at best. And at worst, won't even take the victim that seriously. The molesters quite often get away with it. How bloody dreadful for the poor victims.. Angry

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 19, 2007, 6:16 PM

haha!

I was reading through Ellie's posts-and it IS scary when people do that on tubes, because a) its very obvious if theyre doing it and b) you cant really escape instantly and its not always easy to sit in a carriage with other people in it as it empties out...its also scary for me because I dont get it from boys my own age, so when very rarely something like that happens with someone older-its scary!
Rant over! :P

Easy thing to do: Smile and say the following even if you are older than 15.... "You like what you see? That's cause YOU'RE A PERVERT! I'M 15 YOU DIGUSTING OLD ********. HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUY WAS TRYING TO LOOK UP MY DRESS!". They soon change seats.

;)

Change seats?

I expect they'd change trains via the window if it was you saying it Rube! ;)

Quite a temper when roused, I should imagine... :)

When I snap, I do snap but it's sooo rare. Problem is I do get evil ideas like that and have to control myself not to do them! My outlet used to be the old invisable theatre stunts but since the old gang broke up, all I have is pent up pranks and mischief!

people should wear what they want, i saw a young lady flash her ankles the other day, the shock nearly killed me. I almost took my eyes off her tits.