Trevor and Simon Page 2

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 24 2009, 1:28 PM BST

Well, I know that, I was making an oblique reference to me, essentially, being to old to appreciate T and S. Just about.

I was watching T & S as an adult. But don't tell anyone...

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ June 24 2009, 1:34 PM BST

I was watching T & S as an adult. But don't tell anyone...

I will confess to several counts of 'Dick and Dom in da Bungalow'.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 24 2009, 1:36 PM BST

I will confess to several counts of 'Dick and Dom in da Bungalow'.

I liked that show. :)

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2009, 1:37 PM BST

I liked that show. :)

I think it's a genuine shame that nobody makes an effort to produce these kind of shows anymore.

I liked the idea of Dick and Dom, just didn't like them. I always felt they were trying too hard.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ June 24 2009, 1:26 PM BST

They were on telly after TISWAS.

No, that was World of Sport.

Ah, Going Live... I miss that.

Trevor and Simon are on the uni circuit at the moment I believe. Easy money really. I remember seeing Bodger & Badger when I was at uni... Bodger was so drunk he couldn't work Badger, but that made it even funnier.

Trevor and Simon were seriously good.I loved their sketches: The Singing Corner,with the innocent Folk Singers who would get shocked at anything remotely resembling sex in a comment.

Quote: Mark @ June 25 2009, 2:57 AM GMT

Ah, Going Live... I miss that.

Trevor and Simon are on the uni circuit at the moment I believe. Easy money really. I remember seeing Bodger & Badger when I was at uni... Bodger was so drunk he couldn't work Badger, but that made it even funnier.

Something like that would have actually got me to go to my student union. As it was, I never stepped beyond the entrance.

We Don't Do Duvets!

These guys were great. I remember them talking about animals in sayings;
sick as parrot, memory of an elephant...walk like an Egyptian.