Trevor and Simon

I recently unearthed an old VHS of Trevor and Simon, popular comedy duo from Going Live and forgot just how funny these two were.

Anyone know what they're doing now?

*Swings pants*

Me and a friend still to this day do a version of one of their sketches where they were football commentaters summing up a boring nil-nil game.

I'm sure they had a comedy stage show and were touring a few years ago.

I sent them my first script (it was a kids show) and they told me they were happy for me to tell producers they liked it and were interested in it.

Proud moment, I thought they were great performers.

We don't do duvets!

Last I heard they were doing the student union circuit, I think. I wonder how much appearing on kids shows affected their career?

Dolly is right - I think my son saw them perform at Uni last year.

If you're not careful he'll pickle your hat!

I loved them. Thought they were incredibly talented performers. It's a shame their ill-fated attempt to become more mainstream (they had a six O'clock show once) never worked out, as they deserved to known by a wider audience.

I thought they were great. I've got a copy of Trev & Simon's Stupid Video somewhere.

I'm not really familiar with their work. I was more of a Tiswas man. I mean boy. Obviously.

Way back in 1998, I went to see 'The Thin Red Line' at The Odeon in Leicester Square. Simon was seated one row ahead of me.

Agree with the above! The boys were great.

The duvets thing was fantastic.

THis want we need more decent kids telly like the old days. - then the bastards won't be out on the streets mugging old ladies.

Quote: bigfella @ June 24 2009, 12:02 PM BST

THis want we need more decent kids telly like the old days. - then the bastards won't be out on the streets mugging old ladies.

Bloody hell - I didn't think Trevor and Simon were that desperate!

They were the mystery guests on the episode of Celebrity Juice Aaron and I went to.
We saw, erm... Trevor(?) walking around before the show and I got rather excited. I loved them on Going Live.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 24 2009, 11:02 AM BST

I'm not really familiar with their work. I was more of a Tiwas man. I mean boy. Obviously.

They were on telly after TISWAS.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ June 24 2009, 1:26 PM BST

They were on telly after TISWAS.

Well, I know that, I was making an oblique reference to me, essentially, being to old to appreciate T and S. Just about.