The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 86

We did it, we only bloody did it. Fantastic match. Go on Wayne lad. Typical City, lost their nerve when it mattered. Oh before I finish, I hate you Craig Bellamy you moaning tosser and ridiculous excuse of a man.

Shame I'm off the booze this January, as I'd really like a couple of pints now to celebrate.

Harry Redknapp you twitchy, ridiculous, spiteful... Angry

Quote: Jack Massey @ January 27 2010, 10:20 PM GMT

Oh before I finish, I hate you Craig Bellamy you moaning tosser and ridiculous excuse of a man.

So it's OK to lob bottles at him then. I hope the twats get banned and they close the ground for a couple of games. That may make Ferguson "comment" on the incident!

Quote: Chappers @ January 28 2010, 9:36 AM GMT

So it's OK to lob bottles at him then. I hope the twats get banned and they close the ground for a couple of games. That may make Ferguson "comment" on the incident!

Did you call for City's ground to be shut when Evra was hit with a lighter last week?

Quote: Chappers @ January 28 2010, 9:36 AM GMT

It is wrong for players to have things lobbed at them from the crowd, however Craig Bellamy deserves it for being such an absolute total and utter twat. Any decision the ref makes he has to complain about. What a wanker.

Wayne Rooney, world class and wouldn't swap him for anyone.

I think the thing with City is, they are too much like Paul McCartney. They get excited over one leg.

What a cross from Giggs and Nani seems to have turned on some style..

Quote: Jack Massey @ January 28 2010, 6:59 PM GMT

It is wrong for players to have things lobbed at them from the crowd, however Craig Bellamy deserves it for being such an absolute total and utter twat. Any decision the ref makes he has to complain about. What a wanker.

Pots and kettles spring to mind!

Quote: Jack Massey @ January 28 2010, 6:59 PM GMT

Wayne Rooney, world class and wouldn't swap him for anyone.

Hasn't the home secretary banned 3,200 hooligans from travelling to South Africa for the World Cup? Who's going to replace Rooney then.

Pots and kettles? Yeah those are good choices Chappers. Either of them would have had the mouthy git out for the count.

If you want a really gobbyshite look no further than Rooney.

I predict Rooney will be the star of the coming World Cup, and will win the Golden Boot.

Somewhat off-topic (but it's debatable) but I was wondering if the upcoming Superbowl would be broadcast in the UK. Do they show it live? I guess it would air at about midnight on a Sunday/Monday, so I doubt it'd get much of an audience.

Not a fan of either the New Orleans Saints nor the Indianapolis Colts, but I grew up in Indy, so I guess I'll root for them. I'll mainly be tuning in to watch The Who perform at halftime while I drink beer with my neighbors.

I've heard that a lot of American Football fans over here go to the Cinema to watch the Superbowl.

The Superbowl should be broadcast live on Sky Sports. They're advertising it pretty heavily as well, so it must attract a sizeable audience.

Quote: DaButt @ January 29 2010, 12:19 AM GMT

Somewhat off-topic (but it's debatable) but I was wondering if the upcoming Superbowl would be broadcast in the UK. Do they show it live? I guess it would air at about midnight on a Sunday/Monday, so I doubt it'd get much of an audience.

Not a fan of either the New Orleans Saints nor the Indianapolis Colts, but I grew up in Indy, so I guess I'll root for them. I'll mainly be tuning in to watch The Who perform at halftime while I drink beer with my neighbors.

It's got no appeal to me whatsoever.

Quote: Chappers @ January 28 2010, 11:20 PM GMT

If you want a really gobbyshite look no further than Rooney.

He has really calmed down. Craig Bellamy, Michael Ballack, Craig Bellamy, Ashley Cole and Craig Bellamy are far worse.