Flight Of The Conchords Page 6

It's turning more into a proper sitcom and less into a musical now.

I thought the plot of yesterday's episode was great (the fact they seemed oblivious to the wrongs of mugging). Their manager is actually my favourite character in the show now (taking an attendance register at every meeting - funny)

i loved it when the muggers made up.
"we were gonna go uptown. kidnap a rich kid. now it looks like that may never happen"
brilliant.

Quote: Mark @ October 10, 2007, 2:21 PM

Their manager is actually my favourite character in the show now (taking an attendance register at every meeting - funny)

Yep hes brilliant

Murray. He even gets a song in the later episodes.

I missed this weeks. balls. how are people watching it online - can someone kindly direct me to the relevant website ?

http://corusa.com/fotc/

thanks, but it requires a user name and password. errrrr. don't worry - i'll wait for the DVD !

This is a great show. Their stage routine is fabulous too.

Quote: Nick Rivers @ October 11, 2007, 10:46 AM

I missed this weeks. balls. how are people watching it online - can someone kindly direct me to the relevant website ?

Its repeated Friday at 11pm on BBC 4

ta

I've become a huge fan of this show, my highlight of the week.

The last episode was the best yet and I can't wait to pick up the DVD on the 29th October. Anyone know if there are any extras on the DVD? Hopefully the concert they showed at the beginning of the run on BBC4 will feature at least.

I don't know... Apparently in the US the dvd doesn't come out until November, which isn't fair. I do know there's a really funny TV special where FotC goes to SxSW and greets the locals.

Oh thanks to the people in this thread!!! I watched the first episode and thought it was ok, i missed the second but read the reviews here and gave it another chance for the third... OMG! It was the best thing in ages. I laughed so much and the rap they do when Jermaine does his first rhyme 'my lyrics are bottomless' is piss-yourself-funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bjdUFa_QQ8

This is now one of my favourites - I can't wait for Tuesday. Thanks again, I could have easily missed out on this.

Really enjoying this so far - including the songs, which to me are an essential part of it. The Crying Song and the binary solo made me laugh out loud.

Anyone else think it owes a bit to Spinal Tap? Especially the crap manager. Similarities with Extras in that regard too, though I don't know which came first.

Not really Badge? I'm sure these two were standups way before Extras, performing this act live. The only comparison with Spinal Tap is they are both about bands.

I think this show is great, let's hope BBC Four keep showing it at a decent time and it continues to be shown over here.