Coming Of Age - Series 2 Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ January 13 2010, 12:05 AM GMT

Crudity amuses me.

Me too...

Funny and tasty. :)

EDIT: Ohhhh.... crudity...? Sorry.

I greatly enjoyed the pilot of this show, but the series had casting problems in my view. And it wasn't terribly funny. And who cares about teenagers anyway.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 13 2010, 12:31 AM GMT

I greatly enjoyed the pilot of this show, but the series had casting problems in my view. And it wasn't terribly funny. And who cares about teenagers anyway.

BBC Three.

Quote: chipolata @ January 13 2010, 2:57 PM GMT

BBC Three.

They care about pre-teens pretending to be teenagers.

The little info paragraph on Freeview for this show at least made me laugh; it said "contains adult humour". Oh, how ironic...

Just watched it on iPlayer and as I expected, it was absolutely awful.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 13 2010, 3:02 PM GMT

The little info paragraph on Freeview for this show at least made me laugh; it said "contains adult humour". Oh, how ironic...

Omg, that's priceless

I watched it... I knew I shouldn't be laughing, but I did a little. Then shot myself.

719,000 people watched the show - that's a lot for BBC Three.

As I suspected there was no improvement from the last series. It's such an awful show. I can't believe BBC Three left us hanging for so long deciding if Ideal should have come back for a fifth series while it continues to commission crap like this!

Was this the one where the guy slipped on a condom & impaled his arse upon a rusty nail?
I switched over at that point, but it did remind me of an old Bussell sketch with a blow up doll.
And I mean that in a good way.

Yes, it was.

I hate to admit it but I enjoyed watching this. :/

I did like this - I couldn't tell you exactly why - having enjoyed the first series. It's just all very silly, but its heart is in the right place.

The Welsh lad slipping on a condom having a nail stuck up his arse and then standing in dog shit was a great moment that I think summed up Coming of Age and also let it's fans know what was coming up over the series.

Exciting times.