Coming Of Age - Series 2

Starting tonight at 10.30pm on BBC Three.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/coming_of_age/episodes/2/1/

Taken from today's TV preview listing in The Times...

"To restore the equilibrium of the Universe, BBC Three counters the excellent Being Human by commissioning a second series of the dismal comedy about randy, vapid students."

Surprised fans of this series hadn't already created a thread for this in excited anticipation of its return...

I'm looking forward to it. Tim Dawson's introduced a strong narrative through the length of this series, so I'll be interested to see how that builds up.

*sniggers* "length"!

Quote: Aaron @ January 12 2010, 9:52 PM GMT

I'm looking forward to it. Tim Dawson's introduced a strong narrative through the length of this series, so I'll be interested to see how that builds up.

Strong narrative Eh?

Why oh why have the BBC scheduled this show to clash with Newsnight? :(

Why is this being shown at 10:30pm? Are 13 year olds not in bed by then?!

I am currently watching this show and am lost for words. It is the worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Staggering.... how on earth did this make it to tele? Beyond belief.

Just awful. Beneath discussion. When's the new series of The Inbetweeners start?

Is it not any good then?

It had Trevor Lock! One of the funniest stand ups I've ever seeeeeeeeeeen. I hope he has a bigger part later on.

It made me laugh a lot. That is all I ask for. :)

With classic lines like - "I want you too Matt but can you try and stick it in my fru fru instead of my poo poo" this one is bound to appeal to the intellectuals!?

Quote: Aaron @ January 12 2010, 11:06 PM GMT

It made me laugh a lot. That is all I ask for. :)

Not having a go, honestly interested. At what parts?

That was the most painful experience of my life.

And I've seen Paul Daniels live.

Quote: Hyde150 @ January 12 2010, 11:57 PM GMT

Not having a go, honestly interested. At what parts?

I don't recall exact lines. Crudity amuses me.

And I really have seen Paul Daniels live.