Celebs you've met that are smug b*stards Page 11

Quote: IT David @ January 14 2010, 11:01 PM GMT

I would like to viehemently clarify I am hetrosexual.

Clarify?

Does that mean to talk like Julian Clary?
:D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 14 2010, 11:15 PM GMT

Clarify?

Does that mean to talk like Julian Clary?
:D

Laughing out loud

Quote: Griff @ January 14 2010, 11:29 PM GMT

We all know 'clarified butter' was named after him, right?

As are julienne vegetables.

Quote: Griff @ January 14 2010, 11:29 PM GMT

We all know 'clarified butter' was named after him, right?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: IT David @ January 14 2010, 10:44 PM GMT

I have taken the decision to take a step back from this guys, as with me being someone of a strong faith I think it best to let you work the answers out for yourself, however, I am certainly enjoying this thought provoking discussion. Two thumbs up.

Bye IT David !

Wave

Next time you're around perhaps you could answer my question about Dawn and the man next door?

That will help me with my weakness of character.

Did the man next door wake up at the crack of dawn, or have I missed something? Whistling nnocently

Quote: IT David @ January 14 2010, 11:01 PM GMT

I would like to viehemently clarify I am hetrosexual.

Ah I was like you once. Certain in my sexual being. Hetro to the last. Then I met Pedro. Strong muscular and a constant companion. Oft he would bring me the paper of a morning and lick my face. And all he asked for was a warm bed to lie in and a bowl of Chum. I do so miss his minced beef and onions breath. Damn good shag as well.

Quote: Rob H @ January 14 2010, 11:41 PM GMT

Did the man next door wake up at the crack of dawn, or have I missed something? Whistling nnocently

Jan 14 1.24 am

Sri Lanka batting, Truman to bowl 187 for 6.

Lunch.

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 14 2010, 11:46 PM GMT

Jan 14 1.24 am

Sri Lanka batting, Truman to bowl 187 for 6.

Lunch.

Christ, I have missed that. And I've been watching the cricket too. Who'd have thunk it?!

Not a personal meeting but I read about Prince Philip recently insulting a soldier who had lost nearly all his sight. The Queen asked him how much sight he had and the Prince said "Not much judging by that tie."

Dear oh dear. You fight for your country and come home disabled and all he can do is criticise the regimental uniform!

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 14 2010, 11:39 PM GMT

Bye IT David !

Wave

Next time you're around perhaps you could answer my question about Dawn and the man next door?

That will help me with my weakness of character.

It is shame that you have taken my comments so personally I was talking about everyone who gets divorced not just you.

One on side of me is a woman in her late fifties and on the other an elderly couple in their seventies hence I really cannot invisage your hypotheical scenario ever taking place. However, if I were to catch Dawn and Brian in embrace I would certainly be angry though I am fairly certain I would asses the situation and find out where we were both going wrong.

I am not trying to portray myself as perfect I am open enough to admit my marriage has encountered problems, as has every other marriage, but the important thing is we managed to ride them out.

Quote: Rob H @ January 14 2010, 11:56 PM GMT

Christ, I have missed that. And I've been watching the cricket too. Who'd have thunk it?!

Likewise, this is too exciting to be missed:

97.6: Umar Gul to Ponting, no run, drives to cover, finds the fielder, steady over again from Gul. Australia restricted to 17 from the opening 8 overs today.

Quote: IT David @ January 15 2010, 12:13 AM GMT

However, if I were to catch Dawn and Brian in embrace I would certainly be angry though I am fairly certain I would asses the situation and find out where we were both going wrong.

I am not trying to portray myself as perfect I am open enough to admit my marriage has encountered problems, as has every other marriage, but the important thing is we managed to ride them out.

Is he under the patio?

'ride them out' Laughing out loud

Quote: IT David @ January 15 2010, 12:13 AM GMT

It is shame that you have taken my comments so personally I was talking about everyone who gets divorced not just you.

One on side of me is a woman in her late fifties and on the other an elderly couple in their seventies hence I really cannot invisage your hypotheical scenario ever taking place. However, if I were to catch Dawn and Brian in embrace I would certainly be angry though I am fairly certain I would asses the situation and find out where we were both going wrong.

Your use of the second person personal pronoun misled me.

End of discussion. Totally bored with your sanctimonious priggery.

'Say Goodnight to the people Gracie.'

Quote: zooo @ January 14 2010, 10:38 PM GMT

I liked it tooo. :) But then it made me think of 'Do you do duvets?' which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

We don't do duvets.