BCG Podcast for Sketch Writers Page 3

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 7 2009, 10:47 AM GMT

They had a whopping 32k of RAM. About half as much as you'd need to store a 1-page Word document.

Cor, imagine how many Acorn's Mikey J would need to store all his sketches and sitcom scripts? Whistling nnocently

Quote: David Bussell @ December 7 2009, 10:13 AM GMT

I'm in the area and thinking about going to this tonight. Anyone else got the conkers for it?

I came, I saw! you do the Math!
Shame you couldn't make it. I was looking forward to meeting that Animatronic Cat like Hairstyle of yours David. but I guess it wasn't Ta-bby.
Whistling nnocently

Fun show by the way, and look forward to hearing the podcast.

:D

Apologies, I couldn't make it in the end, hope it all went well though and I hope to make it along for a future one.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ December 8 2009, 1:11 AM GMT

I came, I saw! you do the Math!
Shame you couldn't make it. I was looking forward to meeting that Animatronic Cat like Hairstyle of yours David. but I guess it wasn't Ta-bby.
Whistling nnocently

Fun show by the way, and look forward to hearing the podcast.

Turns out I did not have the conkers for it after all. Or more accurately I only remembered it was happening halfway home from work. Next time, sunshine.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ December 8 2009, 9:48 AM GMT

Apologies, I couldn't make it in the end

Coward. Unimpressed

Quote: don rushmore @ December 8 2009, 5:19 PM GMT

Coward. Unimpressed

That's me.

Thanks for all the interest in this project. I should have mentioned at the start - it'll be really easy to get involved. There will be no need to pre-register or anything, all you'll need is a login account for the website to submit your entries (and seeing as you're all posting on the forum that means you've already got that bit sorted!).

There's still a bit of planning to do so I don't have much info yet, but stay tuned, as next month we'll have all the details you need. And, just to confirm, this is definitely happening - it's not just a pipedream.

Quote: Mark @ December 8 2009, 5:26 PM GMT

. And, just to confirm, this is definitely happening - it's not just a pipedream.

I can't wait for the summer of 2013!

I always used to say I'd become a plumber. But that was just a pipedream.

Quote: Mark @ December 8 2009, 5:26 PM GMT

There's still a bit of planning to do so I don't have much info yet, but stay tuned, as next month we'll have all the details you need.

Very much looking forward to this new project.

PS - Mark, I think you're really great. :)

Quote: Leevil @ December 8 2009, 5:40 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ December 8 2009, 5:40 PM GMT

I didn't know Tim Vine posted on this forum! ;)

Mark, sorry for appearing really thick here but should we submit entries via private messaging to you or is there a special email or form for scripts?

It's just with PM you can't edit text or upload images......or can you?

Submissions aren't open yet. More details to come. :)

fatbloke: as Leevil says, the entries aren't open yet. We're still thinking about how the best way to organise things... it'll probably be a especially made upload system, as I don't think the forum will be the best way of organising & storing the script submissions for this.

Thanks for the continued interest everyone! Just to repeat: lots more info in the New Year!