What are you drinking? Page 92

I'm ashamed to be the first poster in the topic at 5pm!

Anyway, just gently supping a lovely pint of Old Speckled Hen in the comfort of my home.

As I've been invited to three parties which will be huge piss ups on Sunday, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, not to mention family get together's with lots of beer on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, I'm enjoying a no alcohol Friday night.

How's the Music playing going Jack?
I hope you weren't put off by the recent debacle

No no, will carry on going definetly. Nowhere near strong enough to play the main act, but will always be happy to support.

As long as it doesn't affect your performance on the pitch then I don't mind.
:D :P

The year started on scotch, overdid it and haven't looked at it for months. Still don't fancy it. Southern Comfort has replaced it, but I have no sad and ridiculaous 'manly' code about what one should drink. I rediscovered my love of Rum & Coke and Gin & Lemonade. I will go a whole month at least with a taste for one or the other only, hence I have just bought a non branded litre of rum cos it's far cheaper than Capt. Morgans. Have hardly touched Baileys or my prefered drink, Amarula all year, which is v unusual, but still have Christmas to get thru yet. Scotch will be used in my favourite Irish Coffees over Christmas - I love almost anything very 60s & 70s - including racist comedy, theatrical acting, garish decor, hearty, claggy food and drink. I raise a glass to steak & chips, lobster thermidor, prawn coctails, voluvents, cheese and biscuits, cheese fondeu, cheese footballs, Leeds Utd., gataux, black magic, sherry trifle, egg nog, Irish coffee, legalised wife hitting, mulled wine and 'proper' stand ups named Jim or Jimmy. Hurrah!!! <3 Sick :)

Fosters! Yum Yum Yum

Fosters bleeeuuurrrggghhh.

Quote: sootyj @ December 20 2009, 5:27 PM GMT

Fosters bleeeuuurrrggghhh.

That's just because you haven't drunk enough after 5-6 can it tastes acceptable.

It's taste so bad I'd rather be sober and face the miserable wasteland of my life.

Quote: sootyj @ December 20 2009, 5:30 PM GMT

It's taste so bad I'd rather be sober and face the miserable wasteland of my life.

Suit your self I intend destroying 30% of my brain cells with sub par beer, whos the big man now.....you I suppose. But I still win!

Quote: Griff @ December 20 2009, 5:36 PM GMT

Last night I was drinking an 11.2% beer brewed by one of my neighbours.

I saw that at a pub here in Florida two nights ago.

A bottle of Tawney Port.

This thread just reminded me that I've got a bottle of St Andrew's Ale waiting downstairs.

I'm having a caramel Bailey's - very sweet, but gorgeous!