General, General Thread Page 2,109

Quote: Moonstone @ November 27 2009, 8:18 PM GMT

Thank you, Loopey! Again, looks really good. Blimey it's gonna take me years to get round all these places, lol - you're right, there's quite a few! I've got a nice little list now.

Pop round mine if you like.

Quote: Gavin @ November 27 2009, 8:22 PM GMT

Pop round mine if you like.

:D
Gav you're NOT having your car back stop trying!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 27 2009, 8:35 PM GMT

:D
Gav you're NOT having your car back stop trying!

Darn looks like I'll loose my job as a crack mule...oh well down the job center for me :P

Quote: Gavin @ November 27 2009, 8:52 PM GMT

Darn looks like I'll loose my job as a crack mule...oh well down the job center for me :P

Ha, you can do it on a bicycle, as long as you've passed your proficiency test!

I was thinking of giving it up anyway, fed up of having a Brazilian's hand so far up my ass could he could touch my optic nerves.

It's a weird post to see on it's own at the top of a page.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 27 2009, 9:05 PM GMT

It's a weird post to see on it's own at the top of a page.

Steve I agree and it would be even more strange out of context so I shall remove the quote so everyone can enjoy the magic.

Heh! I love TOTPP!

Sometimes they can leave you feeling like the guy who shouts something embarrassing just when the music stops.

Happy Birthday - Judd Nelson!!! Fifty today!

BBC - Killer!

Quote: don rushmore @ November 28 2009, 12:39 AM GMT

Happy Birthday - Judd Nelson!!! Fifty today!

50? Jesus! :O

It's seems like only yesterday he was playing a teenager who looked nearly 30 in The Breakfast Club.

Laughing out loud

*air punch*

Quote: Moonstone @ November 26 2009, 9:19 PM GMT

Yeah, basically anywhere that's like a town or village or whatever based on some point in the past.

Thanks for Dickens World, looks awesome, but I think it's a theme park :(

It's more theme park than Blists Hill, say, but it's still very interesting and fun and that.

Have you been there then? I must say, as a Dickens/general Victoriana fan, it is very tempting. I just fear the smashing of the illusion when I turn past the blacksmith's and bump into a waltzer or a burger van!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 28 2009, 5:14 PM GMT

Have you been there then? I must say, as a Dickens/general Victoriana fan, it is very tempting. I just fear the smashing of the illusion when I turn past the blacksmith's and bump into a waltzer or a burger van!

Yes, we went a few weeks back. It's lovely Victorian-y style-y.