Touch Me, I'm Karen Taylor Page 6

I can contain my silence no more. I went to school with Karen she was in a couple of my classes.

When I moved to manchester a few years ago, we managed to get free tickets to a show she was on at the Lowry, with Lee Mack, Simon Day and someone (I think it was the curly haired fella out of hyperdrive). We met them afterwards, and she introduced me to them as Greg....

..............my names Gordon. Felt prrrrretty special.

Her shows not really my cup of tea, but it gets the odd laugh out of me.

Hello Karen if your reading :-)

Is there going to be a second series of this?

Ouch.
:)

I think that bloke's name is Dan Antopolski.

How was Lee Mack?

Quote: GedC @ September 27, 2007, 5:40 PM

Is there going to be a second series of this?

I bloody hope so - I'm getting withdrawal symptoms

Quote: zooo @ September 27, 2007, 5:47 PM

Ouch.
:)

I think that bloke's name is Dan Antopolski.

How was Lee Mack?

Sorry didn't finish! Zooo I know you are Lee's greatest fan. Have you seen him live or met him at all? I've seen him and spoken to him after shows. He sent my daughter a video of the Sketch Show as we hadn't seen all the episodes, and also gave my son a dvd of the short film he showed at the beginning of the show. It was great to meet him, he's incredibly nice, took the time to chat and kept apologising for the swearing when I took my teenage daughter to see him!

You've met him? Careful, Laura's about to unleash her wrath!

Quote: puffinpol @ September 28, 2007, 10:29 PM

Sorry didn't finish! Zooo I know you are Lee's greatest fan. Have you seen him live or met him at all? I've seen him and spoken to him after shows. He sent my daughter a video of the Sketch Show as we hadn't seen all the episodes, and also gave my son a dvd of the short film he showed at the beginning of the show. It was great to meet him, he's incredibly nice, took the time to chat and kept apologising for the swearing when I took my teenage daughter to see him!

You've gone and made me fancy him more, now.
I haven't seen him live, nope. Maybe on his tour coming up.

My daughter and I have been fans for a couple of years, and managed to see him in Bath in a really small venue. He does seem to be getting the recognition he deserves now. We laughed so much we could scarcely breathe by the end - fantastic (!)

Quote: puffinpol @ September 28, 2007, 10:59 PM

My daughter and I have been fans for a couple of years, and managed to see him in Bath in a really small venue.

In a bath in a small venue? You are weird!

Never seen him perform then.

Haha! Of course I meant in a bath, not the city of BATH! And he performed brilliantly...

Do you mean to say I've missed my chance to do a 'seeing Lee Mack in the bath' joke?
Curses.

You're just not on the ball zooo.

tee hee.
Images...

Bath has good venues...Richard Herring was there once...and....Harry Hill.....what a shithole.

All we've had is Russell Howard and Sean Lock.

Hey, wait a minute, they're both ace!