Katie Price

Katie Price. Aka Jordan the slaggggggggggg.

When will this Vile, Grotesque pitiful woman just F**k off.

I just plead for the paparazzi to stop taking pictures of her and the little kids to stop buying the magazines she is in.

What is happening to the world if this woman is held up high and put on a pedestal.

Aw... Scotti's siding with Pete in the split-up of the century. Bless!

Sadly. True Tim. Great guy.

She is awful, Tim go to bed- I'm worried about you and all these late nights, it just isn't right...

:)

This is insania! If you don't think we should be paying her any attention why start a thread about her? :S

I won't take sides on this issue. To me they're both c**ts.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 11 2009, 11:54 PM BST

This is insania! If you don't think we should be paying her any attention why start a thread about her? :S

Nil! Was that a song of Peter's?

Dude you are obsessed... (closet cyber gay)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 11 2009, 11:54 PM BST

No. Peter is a good guy. Tim...go to bed.

Agreed.

Quote: Scottidog @ September 11 2009, 11:56 PM BST

Nil! Was that a song of Peter's?

Dude you are obsessed... (closet cyber gay)

It was indeed.

Closet?

Quote: Scottidog @ September 11 2009, 11:56 PM BST

Tim...go to bed.

You're trying awful hard to get Tim into bed, at least buy him dinner first, you've got to put in the leg work Scotti.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 11 2009, 11:57 PM BST

Agreed.

It was indeed.

Closet?

Yes.

She certainly seems not to be a very nice person...

Agreed, I can't stand her either. That divorce from Peter has made her a lot of money, it must have been done for a fianancial benefit. I remember a few months ago, I was at my parents and on ITV2 was 'Katie and Peter the Next Chapter' My sister likes her, but I couldn't resist my temper and said 'This is rubbish' my sister replied 'It's better than Dad's Army' I replied 'Dad's Army has been loved for forty years. I strongly doubt that K and P the Next Chapter will be repeated in forty years, unlike Dad's Army'

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 11 2009, 11:58 PM BST

You're trying awful hard to get Tim into bed, at least buy him dinner first, you've got to put in the leg work Scotti.

Is that how it works with Bussell Matt?

I'm pretty convinced you, you Matt, are on the receiving end...

:)

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 12 2009, 12:00 AM BST

Agreed, I can't stand her either. That divorce from Peter has made her a lot of money, it must have been done for a fianancial benefit. I remember a few months ago, I was at my parents and on ITV2 was 'Katie and Peter the Next Chapter' My sister likes her, but I couldn't resist my temper and said 'This is rubbish' my sister replied 'It's better than Dad's Army' I replied 'Dad's Army has been loved for forty years. I strongly doubt that K and P the Next Chapter will be repeated in forty years, unlike Dad's Army'

Thankyou Jack!

She is awful. Get rid of her...

Quote: Scottidog @ September 11 2009, 11:58 PM BST

Yes.

Hug

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 12 2009, 12:03 AM BST

Hug

Bussell and Matt again?

Or, at weekends with their third member Ben?

Oh they are.... but she is even more so.

One of my uni classmates was a waitress at a event she attended when she was still in the "Jordan" days and she was very nasty to her and the rest of the waitresses. She said she even shouted at her best friend who was also working at the event asking her if she was retarded because she didn't bring her drink fast enough. Lovely.

Not a nice person at all.