Katie Price Page 2

Quote: Scottidog @ September 12 2009, 12:03 AM BST

Bussell and Matt again?

Or, at weekends with their third member Ben?

This now sounds like jealousy to me Scotti, but I'm afraid it's just as my Mother once told me, 'four cocks is one cock too many'. We will, however, consider letting you watch us.

Peter Andre looks like a prick but seems not to be such a bad guy in reality.

Jordan on the other hand could well the whore of Babylon that St. John sees in the book of revelation. She represents for me all that's bad about our society.

Thick, mean, grasping and fake. She's omnipresent but has nothing to offer. Gives endless interviews but has nothing to say. I bet she's a lousy f**k too.

Quote: Scottidog @ September 12 2009, 12:03 AM BST

Bussell and Matt again?

Or, at weekends with their third member Ben?

No that's me and you, bumming. You are the bumee. :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 12 2009, 12:07 AM BST

This now sounds like jealousy to me Scotti, but I'm afraid it's just as my Mother once told me, 'four cocks is one cock too many'.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 12 2009, 12:07 AM BST

This now sounds like jealousy to me Scotti, but I'm afraid it's just as my Mother once told me, 'four cocks is one cock too many'. We will, however, consider letting you watch us.

Laughing out loud

Nice reply Matt.

One too many is a great gag. Might use that one..

Bussell and Matt are not exclusive. Matt is a total man whore. If you ask nicely, he'll let you touch it for a mars bar. :)

Nil- I would never Bum you! I've seen your 'Face in hole' too many times..

:D

Quote: Scottidog @ September 12 2009, 12:10 AM BST

Nil- I would never Bum you! I've seen your 'Face in hole' too many times..

>_< :D

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 12 2009, 12:09 AM BST

If you ask nicely, he'll let you touch it for a mars bar. :)

A whole Mars Bar? Not these days, I'm getting old; now I'll do whatever the hell you want for a Rolo and a smile.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 12 2009, 12:13 AM BST

A whole Mars Bar? Jesus, these days I'll do whatever you want for a Rolo.

Rolo over Bussell?...

A whole Mars Bar? Not these days, I'm getting old; now I'll do whatever the hell you want for a Rolo and a smile.

:)

Dance for us Monkey boy Smarmy

a Rolo and a smile.

One of the few candies that appears to be named the same on both sides of the Atlantic. I'm forever Googling and trying to catch up on my candy vocabulary.

There's nothing going on behind her eyes. There's something very wrong there.

Any sympathy I may have had for Peter was lost when he did those adverts for his 'exclusive' side of the story. 'Read my emotional story...' - said in complete monotone.

Let's put Katie Price and David Walliams in an acid box.

oops. Shouldn't mention his name.

:)

Quote: bamalamafizzvaj @ September 12 2009, 12:28 AM BST

Any sympathy I may have had for Peter was lost when he did those adverts for his 'exclusive' side of the story. 'Read my emotional story...' - said in complete monotone.

Sadly, for alot of money. I would probably lose my 'man' virginity to Arnold Schwarzenegger for the amount he probably got paid for that.

Quote: bamalamafizzvaj @ September 12 2009, 12:28 AM BST

'Read my emotional story...' - said in complete monotone.