Worst Only Fools episode. Page 2

Most of the ones post 1996. Especially Miami Twice.

The one were they made Del and Rodney half brothers. Angry

Royal Flush and Miami Twice for sure. I don't even count the specials after the show finished.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 18 2009, 10:28 AM BST

The one were they made Del and Rodney half brothers. Angry

Was that Freddy the Frog? Whilst it had its moment, I remember thinking that was a bad episode anyway.

No, one of the later ones (I think) where they confirmed it.

Sleepless In Peckham isn't that good.

I'd say Royal Flush. Del taking the mickey out of Rodney waa funny but he was just cruel in that episode.

As he was in the German baby episode - although this was a lot funnier than Royal Flush.

I would pick A Royal Flush as well, although the second part of Miami Twice was also pretty weak. There is a really good book about the series where John Sullivan talks about the reasons that A Royal Flush didn't work and says that he was off working on Just Good Friends at the time so couldn't watch filming and that there wasn't time to add a laugh track (although they did later for foreign markets I think).

What books's that? Sounds interesting, do you know the title at all?

Also, I would go for Sleepless In Peckham, as it was just awful. Poor characterisation, followed by predictable, unimaginative and bland humour mixed in with a plot with more holes in it than the French Open. Royal Flush would follow this, although I rather enjoyed the first half of the episode to some extent, but I don't know if that's because I had a crush on the posh bit who Rodney liked.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 18 2009, 10:31 AM BST

No, one of the later ones (I think) where they confirmed it.

They confirmed it in 'Sleepless in Peckham'. I love every episode of OFAH and most of TGGG and probably SDARNR... does that make me sad?

A quick off topic . .

When I was out and about today I saw one of those factory estate caravan greasy spoon places called 'Only Foods and Sauces' !

Quite clever I thought.

:)

Quote: Luke @ August 21 2009, 12:50 AM BST

What books's that? Sounds interesting, do you know the title at all?

This is the book.

A Royal Flush for me too - Del's cruelty to Rodney is unbearable in that one. And I think Miami Twice is over rated too.

I love the last three specials though.

Royal Flush for me too.

I'm I the only one who doesn't actually know the names of any of the episodes of any sitcom that I watch?

Which one was Royal Flush? The Del and Boycey poker game?