Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6

Promo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpyH-QNd8k

Can't wait for this, Season 5 was a slight drop is quality to the previous 4 seasons but it was still better than most comedy coming out nowadays. And judging by this promo Season 6 looks like it will be fantastic. Steve Coogan will also be making an appearance this season as a psychiatrist.

Starts September 9th.

Yay!!

Inane question coming up:
Do we know if Steve will be a comedy beard type psychiatrist, or just be looking like himself?

Maybe he'll be wearing his special Courtney Love beard, if you catch my drift?

:O

8 days to go - 9 when we can "obtain" it can't wait.

I can't wait - love this show!

I believe the word we use here is "acquire" it.

:P

9 days? Man, those Yank cappers are sloppy. If it was an English programme, it'd be 8 days and a few hours!

Woooooo!

What side, What time?

I'm guessing HBO, you'll have to ask a pirate, 'cos More4 won't rush to show it, although I could be wrong,they have been repeating the last series, which is a normal indicator of a new one?

Cool. Fankoo Lee.x

Leevil, sorry still learning the BSG way.

Channel 4 are WANK - the Sopranos final episodes were shown in April - they're only showing it now.

CYE - they didn't show season 5 till like a year afterwards, same with 30 rock, which isn't even on yet.

I know Lost, second half at least was shown in the same week.

It looks like they're going to be repeating the first season/series on More4, starting tonight at 01:30am "The Pants Tent".

You must give it a try if you haven't already. If you even slightly enjoy tonights episode, stick with it, it only gets better.

Best bit of the all the series was when the child faints and they ask if anyone knows CPR. Made me cry with laughter, I was drunk at the time but I reckon it would have had the same affect if I was sober.

John McEnroe's going to be in it this season. No Wanda though, which would have been good or any ex-Seinfeld stars.

Saw the new episode, well worth the wait.