Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6 Page 3

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 9th July 2015, 9:03 PM BST

The Blacks (it's ok, that's their surname) grow on you. Leon becomes a big part of the show and gets Larry into trouble several times.

That's good to know. The plot about the blanket is pretty funny though :)

With your perchant for strong women, I reckon you enjoyed the Lucy Lawless episode Doug.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th July 2015, 10:18 AM BST

With your perchant for strong women, I reckon you enjoyed the Lucy Lawless episode Doug.

She's very nice (and has an excellent name) but she's just a pretend strong woman on TV. They have to have some legit credentials to get me swooning.

Although I'd be as pleased as Larry was to get a date with her. I can't remember how it ended but I'm pretty sure he messed it up somehow.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 11th July 2015, 1:00 PM BST

She's very nice (and has an excellent name) but she's just a pretend strong woman on TV. They have to have some legit credentials to get me swooning.

Although I'd be as pleased as Larry was to get a date with her. I can't remember how it ended but I'm pretty sure he messed it up somehow.

She had impressive muscle tone on the show, I must say. Yes, LD messed it all up by coming on too strong with his 'twisted testes.'

Thank goodness LD has finally split with Cheryl.