Brain Tuna Page 2

I liked the sketch by the way! Maybe not 'waited twelve months for it' liked it, but it was mighty fine.

I know I've met him he's actually 2 foot tall and weaves straw into gold.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 25 2009, 5:05 PM BST

I liked the sketch by the way! Maybe not 'waited twelve months for it' liked it, but it was mighty fine.

Yeah, I know the feeling. The joke of how long it took to finally get edited is somehow funnier than the sketch. Still, onwards and upwards!

YES!! Laughing out loud

Totally great.

Thanks for that, Geoff!

Did you struggle to come up with a good punchline? Don't blame you, I've been trying for ages to think of a better one and now I have a splitting haddock!!!! Best I could think of is: she leaves the room, and he whispers "What are the blowjobs like?"
PS. Other than that I really liked it.

It was a good one.
Well performed, funny and well shot.
I do get the feeling that it's a bit last year though.

It has reminded me of a song I saw over 20 years ago.
I had completely forgotten about it & I blame you for putting it back in my mind.

Anyone clicking on to the link who takes drugs, it's wise to have some beforehand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmDVN3SbLs8&feature=related

Just got around to watching this - excellent stuff. Well done.

Thanks, guys.

Fred, so that's a real song?! Homer sings it whilst he's taking a bucket of fish heads to the attic to feed Bart's 'evil' twin in a Simpson's Halloween episode.

Excellent! Had me giggling a lot, especially the last joke :D

Lovely polish btw (not in a rude way) -- superbly professional looking sketch.

Well done!

Dan

Thanks, Danny boy!

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ June 26 2009, 9:05 PM BST

It was a good one.
Well performed, funny and well shot.
I do get the feeling that it's a bit last year though.

It has reminded me of a song I saw over 20 years ago.
I had completely forgotten about it & I blame you for putting it back in my mind.

Anyone clicking on to the link who takes drugs, it's wise to have some beforehand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmDVN3SbLs8&feature=related

lol, quality. Me and my sis used to sing this when we were young, lol Laughing out loud

Also enjoyed the sketch Mr. B but probably not to the same extent as the others.