Men Behaving Badly - favourite episode(s)

The British show of course. :P

I dug out the 6 pack boxset this week and have been watching some episodes for the first time in ages. Racking my brains I'd say my all-time favourite episodes of the show would be:

- Bed (series 3): The episode when Tony goes to fix the broken fence during the night and Gary goes to the chemist to get some medicine for Dorothy. (Fave moments: "Shouting freeze you bastard", ""impotence can strike…")

- Hair (series 5): The one when Gary returns from a trip around the world, Dorothy having moved into the flat. Tony has a beard. (Fave moments: "You can't release me into the community!", "green things …. green things ...")

- Going nowhere (series 2): The episode when Tony buys a van and electric blanket to try and impress Deborah, but Gary ends up trapped tripped in a lift with her instead, Tonys van then breaks down (Fave moments: "i think I kind of prefer the fact it's all merged together!", "I never touched you")

- Drunk (series 4): Gary and Dorothy attempt to repair their relationship, when Dorothy prepares a romantic meal, but Tony and Gary get pissed st the Crown (Fave moments: "Oh god, I hope it's not Jurassic poke", "I am kneeling, I am kneeling, on the pavement outside the pub")

Best overall series is the 3rd or 4th. Though the Enfield series was good, from 2 through 4 was the shows peak, 5 was OK with sporatic very good moments, though I thought it ran out of steam storyline-wise towards the very end with over emphasis on marriage, babies and all thaT shite. It flogged a dead horse rather like Fools and Horses did towards the end, though it was somewhat better than that. Still a very good show, one of my faves in its pomp.

I thought the funniest thing Martin Clunes and Neil Morrissey did was their appearance on HIGNFY.

Watching TV

"Milk, the final frontier..."
"Spong"
"I'm Braveheart, Mel Gibson in Braveheart! The Scottish film with the sheep!"
"Hmm, I wonder what's for nipples?"
"Man in the room, man in the room!"
"Y'know Felicity Kendal? She was deliciously pert, wasn't she?"
"Y'know The Magic Roundabout? What the hell was that all about?"
"Sh-cuh-fwip!"

Favourite was Jealousy, but also special mentions to Watching TV, Stag Night, Wedding, Ten, The Good Pub Guide, Cowardice, Cardigan and the end trilogy, especially the first of the three.

Quote: Jackson Neil @ June 5 2009, 1:02 PM BST

- Drunk (series 4): Gary and Dorothy attempt to repair their relationship, when Dorothy prepares a romantic meal, but Tony and Gary get pissed st the Crown (Fave moments: "Oh god, I hope it's not Jurassic poke", "I am kneeling, I am kneeling, on the pavement outside the pub")

Ooh, I was in the audience for that one, it twas very funny indeed. :)

Getting a little off-topic perhaps, chaps? :)

Perhaps so, we'll continue the conversation here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/13244/5

(That was like being Aaron's bitch - God I feel dirty. Must shower, must shower.)

Are you taking the piss? :)

Fair enough, I'll not stray off topic any longer. Let's talk some MBB.

"I mean, look at the fuss women make about child birth. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't smart a bit, but if blokes did it, I reckon you'd be looking at, what, give birth, have a couple of Paracetamol, maybe a bit of a nap and then back to work within the hour". :D