Nerd News Page 23

Wolverine Spoof Trailer

Quote: Gavin @ May 5 2009, 7:14 PM BST

It was good didn't you find the other Iron man a bit urgh here we go. The film was great until that fight.

I like reading your reviews Curt but I think you can be a bit old school with how you look at comic book movies.

Like if it's not following the story too much it's a terrible movie or it really lets it down - Iron Man was a good movie because a big robot was blowing shit up and Downey is just awesome! Don't think oh no a big fight I thought hell yeah blow his cock off!

Quote: Paul W @ May 7 2009, 2:14 PM BST

I like reading your reviews Curt but I think you can be a bit old school with how you look at comic book movies.

Like if it's not following the story too much it's a terrible movie or it really lets it down - Iron Man was a good movie because a big robot was blowing shit up and Downey is just awesome! Don't think oh no a big fight I thought hell yeah blow his cock off!

I didn't think oh no a big fight I just thought it was a little crappy the bit with him taking out tank was awesome. Don't get me wrong I liked Iron man the ending though compared to the rest of it was weak. IMHO

4 minute Terminator Salvation clip

3 NEW Tranformers: Revenge of the Fallen TV Spots

Quote: Gavin @ May 5 2009, 1:49 PM BST

I accepted they are brother and all of that rubbish.

They're brothers in this one? What the Hell?

Quote: Balf @ May 19 2009, 7:01 PM BST

They're brothers in this one? What the Hell?

Wolverine and Sabertooth are brothers in the film.

Thought they were always rivals, not brothers.

Quote: Balf @ May 19 2009, 7:27 PM BST

Thought they were always rivals, not brothers.

They were. But not in this film.

Rubbish, although I'm still looking forward to watching it. :D

http://tinyurl.com/qe8t2p

Geek

So that's why it took so bloody long installing. :D

Probably. Although I had no problems at all, except when it was time to restart it looped twice. No problems since then though. Geek

I've had no problems, it just took ages. :)

How long?