Favourite Condom Flavour Page 4

Quote: zooo @ July 14, 2007, 9:12 PM

Mainly because this seemed like the sort of conversation 11 year old boys like to have with each other.

I think 11 is a bit young for this kind of topic.

You don't know any 11 year old boys then.
Or at least I have met the wrong ones.

Sounds like you've met all the wrong ones. Laughing out loud

Aaron never was an 11 year old boy!

Quote: SlagA @ July 14, 2007, 9:14 PM

Yes, because you censored the wrong bit.
:D

Nearly pissed myself reading that Laughing out loud

Do you expect any women to comment on this? Blimey I should be hanging around witht the women you know.

Artificial flavours aren't good though, because you always end up with that familiar after taste.

If you really love them then you'll always end up with a familiar aftertaste. My God I can't believe I just wrote that, Charley has corupted my innocent little mind :S

Laughing out loud I can't believe what I wrote either, I thought I was on the favourite chocolate bar thread!

Jude - yes of course you did! Wink wink!

We won't tell anyone!

Laughing out loud People are writing some funy things tonight I nearly had a heart attack reading that Jude. Your comedy should come with a health warning. Laughing out loud

You can get chocolate body paint but that tastes of shit.
Also you can get licky juice. I got told off in Ann Summers for trying before buying. The assistant said "You dont open a tin of beans in Tesco and eat one before buying it, so dont do it in here".
Cheeky bitch.
I did retort but I couldnt think of anythiong funny to say. I just said "Oh go & have a masterbreak you tense tart".

Quote: Charley @ July 15, 2007, 1:28 AM

You can get chocolate body paint but that tastes of shit.

How do you know it wasn't?

Is Ann Summers a propre sex shop?

I did buy some chocolate body paint once, but ate it before I used it:(

Yep they do all sorts of wudey gadgets & lingerie.
My man likes red lingerie. Its sluty. I buy black. That way he has to beg for the red undeerwear & maybe spend some of his own dosh on it.
Its very tacky though. I only brought a pair of crotchless knicks from there. I am classy see. I wear nice stuff. They are usefull when you need a wee & feel lazy.