Piss Poor Terrorists

I should just precis this by saying I'm glad it's the case, but has anybody else noticed terrorist standards are slipping. The attacks on 7/7 were chillingly effective, but that stuff last week was embarrassingly amatuer. They were almost slapstick, and the idiot on fire was quite funny. I'm just wondering how old Allah rewards incompetent terrorists, if the succesful ones get 77 virgins?

Quote: chipolata @ July 6, 2007, 9:47 AM

I should just precis this by saying I'm glad it's the case, but has anybody else noticed terrorist standards are slipping. The attacks on 7/7 were chillingly effective, but that stuff last week was embarrassingly amatuer. They were almost slapstick, and the idiot on fire was quite funny. I'm just wondering how old Allah rewards incompetent terrorists, if the succesful ones get 77 virgins?

Isn't it 72?

Either way, I guess they get - and are forced to mate with - 72/77 sloppy slags.

Quote: chipolata @ July 6, 2007, 9:47 AM

has anybody else noticed terrorist standards are slipping

Lets hope they keep slipping!

And way to go Retinend, you've gone and got us all killed now! ;)

I hope the doctors are treating that guy with salt and lemon juice. I would hate to go to paradise and have 72 virgins, think of the awkwardness.

Adam
Hi my names Adam

Virgin
Whats that?

Adam
Its a penis

Virgin
Why is it smaller than Daddy's?

Quote: Mark @ July 6, 2007, 12:58 PM

Lets hope they keep slipping!

Too bloody right. I'm perfectly happy with incompetent terrorists. It's like an equal opportunities thing...

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ July 6, 2007, 1:01 PM

Too bloody right. I'm perfectly happy with incompetent terrorists. It's like an equal opportunities thing...

Laughing out loud

You can almost imagine the Acme Corp. Bombs can't you?

Oh I see, set the vechile on fire after we get out of it. That makes more sense.

Quote: ajp29 @ July 6, 2007, 1:07 PM

Oh I see, set the vechile on fire after we get out of it. That makes more sense.

LOL!

You know, I can't help thinking that the news reports should really have ridiculed the wannabe terrorists for this. You know, had a reporter, at the scene... racked with laughter, tears streaming down his/her face.

Send Jeremey Beadle

They may be slipping but they were Doctors for christ sake. Imagine what they could have done. Prescribed us poison. Do it over a week long period, lace it in all the hospitals. God they could have killed hundreds of thousands of us.

Nice one Charley any more pointers for the bad guys? Laughing out loud

They don't make suicidal maniacs like they used to.

These 'Kuran-akazes' are hopeless.

I bet John Smeaton wished he had his marshmallows with him - he burned well.

Quote: ajp29 @ July 6, 2007, 1:27 PM

Nice one Charley any more pointers for the bad guys? Laughing out loud

I like to be a little helpy helperton. :D