10 mins of Russell Brand tonight (Thu 27)

Well, I watched my customary 10 mins of TV on my landlords telly tonight (he has the remote..)

Russell Brand. Very sneery and whiny I thought. Great performer but very poor material. Defo needed the canned laughter tonight anyway.

Great opportunity for a writer to produce some decent material for him I reckon, better be quick though before the poor guy craps out... Pleased

I prefer the stuff he writes himself.

I caught the closing minutes - the court case based on rhymes and anagrams: s'okay, I thought. He's probably a bit down because no one will shag him now.

I forgot about it. Again.

Is the series currently being shown not repeats? I didn't think they were new episodes??

No, it's a new second series.

I watched this last night, twas very funny as always. I didn't know he didn't write it.

I thought he did write it, with minimal extra input and researchers for the clips. I've really enjoyed this series, really had me laughing out loud (and no, I don't fancy him).

Last night's ep was the weakest so far, however.

I don't fancy him either!

Hopefully the tedious organ will strike it big in the States and stay there. Yeahhhh!

Quote: ShoePie @ November 28 2008, 1:44 PM GMT

I don't fancy him either!

Are you sure? :D

I do.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 28 2008, 1:09 PM GMT

I thought he did write it, with minimal extra input and researchers for the clips.

That's it. :)

He's certainly a great performer but I don't fancy him either. Far too hairy!

Quote: zooo @ November 28 2008, 1:57 PM GMT

I do.

Oi! You're not allowed to say/admit stuff like that any more. It's in the rules!

Quote: Chickenoriental @ November 28 2008, 2:42 AM GMT

Is the series currently being shown not repeats? I didn't think they were new episodes??

If only there was a website that had a guide which could tell you if it was a new series or not? :P

Check our homepage for daily prompts of what to watch, and let our schedule page become your friend Chickenoriental: https://www.comedy.co.uk/schedule/ :)

(If you missed series two, they're all on 4oD)