2000 Interesting, witty and entertaining posts.

It was nearly a month ago, I was celebrating my 1000th post - https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/1874 - a month isn't too bad is it? I've seen other Forums with users on 20,000+ posts in less then a month.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the following people, David Chapman for talking bollocks, Charley Rance for talking about bollocks and Aaron for giving me bollocks (big moderating ones).

Honourable mention goes to EllieJP for breaking my heart Teary and Jude for expanding my mind with her crazy sketches. :S

I can't mention everybody, so to sum up: I hate you all. :D

:P

Leevil...you broke mine!!!!

Congrats on your 2000th post! That is surely a proof of the fact you have no life! Well done!

Lub you! Lovey <3

Quote: Leevil @ June 18, 2007, 3:24 AM

It was nearly a month ago, I was celebrating my 1000th post - https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/1874 - a month isn't too bad is it? I've seen other Forums with users on 20,000+ posts in less then a month.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the following people, David Chapman for talking bollocks, Charley Rance for talking about bollocks and Aaron for giving me bollocks (big moderating ones).

Honourable mention goes to EllieJP for breaking my heart Teary and Jude for expanding my mind with her crazy sketches.

Leevil, any abuse we have given you...it's purely personal.

Waits for Chapman to catch up and overtake...

Hope you;ve brought a packed lunch then. :D

We... er, I hate you too! ;)

and Jude for expanding my mind with her crazy sketches. :S

Congrats on your 2,000th post Leevil!

At least I`ve expanded something:D

I once made over 1,000 posts in a single day...

You have got to be kidding, Aaron?
Congrats Leevil. You taught me why the web needs the following emoticons:

:( :O Angry Huh? >_< Errr Whistling nnocently :S Sick

Ah, I'm joking.

:P :D

Thanks SlagA. And Aaron, the next time I cry, one of them tears will be for you.

Quote: Aaron @ June 18, 2007, 12:15 PM

I once made over 1,000 posts in a single day...

Sorry what?

Leevil. I think your bollox are full now & may require emptying. Should Ellie refuse the job, I will give you a hand.xx

That's a very kind offer, I'll send them to you through the post, you can return them whenever you've finished.

Send them recorded delivery. They could end up in anyones hands!!

Quote: charley rance @ June 18, 2007, 3:32 PM

Leevil. I think your bollox are full now & may require emptying. Should Ellie refuse the job, I will give you a hand.xx

You don't want his love Charley your just after his enormous,,,post count, well done leevil, you are the true St. leevil.
St.= sad twat.
i love you really leevil, keep it going.