BSG Meetup Page 88

At least you'll be easy to spot, prancing through Greenwich Park, talking to squirrels.

I'm quite easy to spot anyway. Just give me a lamp post, or a fountain.

Weak bladder?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 2 2008, 4:57 PM BST

I'm quite easy to spot anyway. Just give me a lamp post, or a fountain.

Or the run. The run is unique! :P

:$ The run! Nobody needs to see the run.

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2008, 4:55 PM BST

David, we're hoping to start around 6. The pub closes at 1am. Leave whenever you wish.

What? You actually want me to come? Or were you saying leaves at 6.05?

David, is that a picture of Karen Taylor NOT getting a second series on your avatar?

Quote: David Chapman @ September 2 2008, 5:00 PM BST

Or were you saying leaves at 6.05?

Eh?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 2 2008, 4:48 PM BST

:( Squirrels don't go inside immediately as it starts raining, do they...?

Nah, they have little umbrellas!

:D Just like I thought.

Where I was living in Notting Hill last year, there was looooooads of squirrels in the back garden. They came right up to our balcony for food. It was quite amusing. :)

To confirm: I have just spoken again to the pub people, and we are confirmed for Saturday evening. The room is larger than I had appreciated, so we have part of it rather than the whole thing (it supposedly can accommodate up to 80, and there's about 20 of us). I'll be there from 6pm at the latest, so unless you need to be there earlier, turn up whenever you want from then onwards! :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2008, 5:22 PM BST

Where I was living in Notting Hill last year, there was looooooads of squirrels in the back garden. They came right up to our balcony for food. It was quite amusing. :)

There were some on a walk we did for charity, and they just came and sat on your hand for food if you put out your palm.

Aw. That sounds like one of the cats I met last week. He/she kept following me down the road, wanting strokes and that. :)

I can't help but stroke cats I see on the street. I don't even think about what diseases I could be catching.

Quote: Aaron @ September 2 2008, 5:37 PM BST

Aw. That sounds like one of the cats I met last week. He/she kept following me down the road, wanting strokes and that. :)

I know far too many of the cats in our road. They all get very easily attached!