What are you watching on TV? Page 228

everyone's changed their avatar except Laura, bless her

every virus returns eventually - depends how good your immune system is to combat me

*faints from excitement*

you haven't changed your avatar either griff - thank god for some continuity
:)

*fake smelling salts for Zoozy*

What adventures you must have had!

The things you must have seen!!!

What is the world like away from the BSG?

Quote: Alan C @ July 21 2008, 11:00 PM BST

you haven't changed your avatar either griff - thank god for some continuity
:)

*fake smelling salts for Zoozy*

Couldn't you stay away? Was the lure too great?

Scary, empty and dark, one would imagine.

I should be bloody writing too!

I actually went outside and there was a huge shiny object in the sky- "it's tha sun lad yer daft bugger" I was told by the man limping along beside me. "Eee eck" I exclaimed, "would you bloody credit it, there be life after t'internet"

I didn't actually escape I was just locked in another bloody room on this site Teary

Quote: Alan C @ July 21 2008, 11:13 PM BST

I actually went outside and there was a huge shiny object in the sky- "it's tha sun lad yer daft bugger" I was told by the man limping along beside me. "Eee eck" I exclaimed, "would you bloody credit it, there be life after t'internet"

LIES! COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!

Quote: Aaron @ July 21 2008, 11:14 PM BST

LIES! COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!

Well the guy walking alongside me with the limp did look a lot like Lenin

I go out. I go to the park. I go to the woods. I go to the shops and buy washing powder. I go to the dry cleaners. I go on the train to more shops. I go to my friends and eat monster munch. I go bowling and sometime skating where I hug the side for dear life. I go to this little pub on sundays and have a carvery. I go into our back yard and drink my tea while my flatmate smokes silk cut. I go to work. I go to workshops. I go to the theatre, cinema, and galleries which always has to contain at least one burke. I go to the chip shop for cheesy chips with coleslaw.

It's a krazee life!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ July 21 2008, 11:23 PM BST

I go out. I go to the park. I go to the woods. I go to the shops and buy washing powder. I go to the dry cleaners. I go on the train to more shops. I go to my friends and eat monster munch. I go bowling and sometime skating where I hug the side for dear life. I go to this little pub on sundays and have a carvery. I go into our back yard and drink my tea while my flatmate smokes silk cut. I go to work. I go to workshops. I go to the theatre, cinema, and galleries which always has to contain at least one burke. I go to the chip shop for cheesy chips with coleslaw.

It's a krazee life!

Tomorrow in the wonderful life of Ruby...

Ruby gets a blocked drain and has to call a plumber.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ July 21 2008, 11:23 PM BST

I go out. I go to the park. I go to the woods. I go to the shops and buy washing powder.

Blimey! You kinky bitch!

Love it outdoors!