What are you watching on TV? Page 233

Quote: Griff @ July 24 2008, 10:51 AM BST

Black Books is brill, all of it.

I've been watching the rerun of the Bionic Woman remake on ITV2. I'm only two episodes in and already I can see why it got cancelled. It really is car-crash awful.

I agree about Black Books - it's all great, not just series 1. But I quite liked Bionic Woman. Not great, and it had plenty wrong with it, but I liked it. And the big lipped girl from Eastenders was quite sexy.

Still Game. Ya pricks! ;)

Sorry to back-track a bit, but to sum up the Rag Trade DVD. Haven't watched it since I bought it when it was first released, fancy re-watching. I've been researching the first series and the eight surviving episodes of the ten are on the DVD but in the wrong order. An unknown episode title and 'The Italien Designer' are not on the DVD, I presume they are not in the archives, but you never know, you could get the series 2 DVD and they will be on that. Anyway, this site might help- http://www.laughterlog.com/tv/tv-ragtrade.HTM

Yes, was extremely f**ked off when I realised that the order was totally f**ked. Thanks for the link though, don't think I'd seen that one before.

The end of Yes Minister/Prime Minister Comedy Connections. I forgot it was on. :( Anyone know if it's repeated or if it's normally on iPlayer?

Repeated tomorrow. I assume on iPlayer.

COMEDY: Comedy Connections
On: BBC Two
Date: Saturday 26th July 2008
Time: 23:00 to 23:40

Yes, Minister. Series 6, episode 2.

The series charting the history of the best of British comedy looks at Yes, Minister and follow-up Yes, Prime Minister, which charted the rise of an unlikely Prime Minister and achieved massive success over five series. Written by Jonathan Lynn and Antony Jay, the satire captured the public imagination by revealing the behind-the-scenes wheeling and dealing of Westminster. With contributions from Sir Antony Jay, Jonathan Lynn, Derek Fowlds, and Lord Donoughue.

Excerpt taken partially from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=47874

Thanks Aaron.

David Bowie's Reality tour on Biography.

I saw him at Wembley on this tour - about 3 years ago I think. At least I could almost see him.

"Life on Mars"

Quote: Aaron @ July 25 2008, 8:19 PM BST

Yes, was extremely f**ked off when I realised that the order was totally f**ked. Thanks for the link though, don't think I'd seen that one before.

Discovered it some time ago. A pretty good website. Have you watched any of 'Car 54' yet Aaron?

Have barely been in the house over the past few days Jack. It's top of the list though!

Blackadder 2 and then Family Guy (I think) on Gold!

"Baldrick. Have you been eating dung again?"

Quote: Aaron @ July 26 2008, 11:27 PM BST

Have barely been in the house over the past few days Jack. It's top of the list though!

No worries, no worries. Whenever you're ready.

Sorry - it's Alan Partridge.

A dosser and a dwad.

Die Hard. For the 50,000th time!

Me too!

Well, among other things.
I'm flicking.