Doctor Who... Page 114

Quote: Charly @ July 1 2008, 5:48 PM BST

Yay!
*celebrations, dancing in streets, etc*
I actually am really sad DT is going. To me (being a young-un' an' all) he IS the Doctor. Teary

He's a great doctor to have as 'my doctor' - I'm jealous. It's the right time for him to leave I think though - on a high.

Appologies to GB also, he knows I'm only winding him up. It can't be easy when your family finally sends you off to a nursing home. Whistling nnocently

I don't want Donna Noble to leave she is funny.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 1 2008, 2:21 PM BST

From Guardian website:

"...Majority opinion - possibly aided by pictures of Tennant filming the Christmas special, and possibly by the fact that if we were about to get a new Doctor, it would be the best-kept secret since, well, ever - is that we are all still in the parallel universe brought about by the bug on Donna's back the week before..."

I had been thinking something similar myself; it's been built up that Donna is going to be the one to save everyone; plus one of those red eyed women at the space police thing said 'you have something on your back', rather than 'had something', I think, so it could well be that she gets to change everything and no one on Earth knows anything happened. Or something.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 1 2008, 6:03 PM BST

He's a great doctor to have as 'my doctor' - I'm jealous. It's the right time for him to leave I think though - on a high.

I think it is about the right time for him to go, though I dont think he is just yet, but I'm pretty certain we won't see another full series from him.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 1 2008, 6:18 PM BST

I had been thinking something similar myself; it's been built up that Donna is going to be the one to save everyone; plus one of those red eyed women at the space police thing said 'you have something on your back', rather than 'had something', I think, so it could well be that she gets to change everything and no one on Earth knows anything happened. Or something.

I think it is about the right time for him to go, though I dont think he is just yet, but I'm pretty certain we won't see another full series from him.

The joys of Sci-Fi.

Like i said before I think we'll see him in one more series after those specials, to help Moffatt into his reign as showrunner. All hail the Moff.

I prefer the muff, but yeah, whatever.

Quote: Aaron @ July 1 2008, 9:10 PM BST

I prefer the muff,

The Vampire Slayer?

Where was that Spectator article I read. Was it on here? That the BBC may have offered him 1.3 million to stay on for longer...

That might be a factor. :)

Lucky bastard. No wonder he looks so pretty and has all of those cool suits and stuff.

Bah!

True, true.

He'd look awesome even if he was a homeless though. :)
I still would, as well.

P.S. 25600!

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2008, 9:26 PM BST

True, true.

And this is why I am appointing you as my style advisor.

I still would, as well.

Haha, all true.

P.S. 25600!

Oooooo, well spotted! :D Go me!

I think the Doctor's Hand will play a part in his regeneration somehow. I'm sure I didn't see the hand in any previous series but it's always there whenever we see inside the Tardis now.

Quote: NickTheDon @ July 1 2008, 9:31 PM BST

I think the Doctor's Hand will play a part in his regeneration somehow. I'm sure I didn't see the hand in any previous series but it's always there whenever we see inside the Tardis now.

And it's not like anyone in a film or TV programme has ever looked at their hand when their body starts changing and doing weird things, is it?

I still would, as well.

By the way, the 'I still would' didn't mean I would look awesome homeless... >_<

Quote: zooo @ July 1 2008, 9:34 PM BST

By the way, the 'I still would' didn't mean I would look awesome homeless... >_<

Anyone who thought that just doesn't know you at all Laughing out loud