Awwww... Ruby needs sympathy... Stat!

Our wonderful RubyMae James is feeling completely under the weather after a fall which saw her collide with a table landed her unconscious and in hospital. She is out now but doing her hair hurts as she has a huge lump (I'm told the table came off worse).

So I implore you to come together in this hour of need as she needs, in her own words, "sympathy, tea and cake". Though not bad 1980s movies I discovered.

People make with da sympathy, for our poor gal.

P.S. In recent developments she also want's "something covered in honey". I suggested Christian Slater.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ June 29 2008, 1:49 PM BST

Our wonderful RubyMae James is feeling completely under the weather after a fall which saw her collide with a table landed her unconscious and in hospital. She is out now but doing her hair hurts as she has a huge lump (I'm told the table came off worse).

So I implore you to come together in this hour of need as she needs, in her own words,'sympathy,tea and cake'. Though not bad 80's movies I discovered.

PS In recent developments she also want's 'something covered in Honey'. I suggested Christian Slater.

Poor Ruby, Hope you get better soon!

I'm eating twice as much cake today just for you! :D

I would like to point out I am okay if a little on the icky side and very annoyed that I didn't see any little birds or stars. Cartoons - they just lie!

If you want something covered in honey I can offer you my right paw. Or my penis. I'm easy. Get well soon. Was it a table with a flap? I've heard they're particularly dangerous.

Awww..... stupid jobsworth gravity!!! You should have been allowed to float to the ground gracefully.

Quote: roscoff @ June 29 2008, 2:01 PM BST

If you want something covered in honey I can offer you my right paw. Or my penis. I'm easy.

I'll settle for a crumpet.

Quote: ShoePie @ June 29 2008, 2:12 PM BST

Awww..... stupid jobsworth gravity!!! You should have been allowed to float to the ground gracefully.

The floor broke my fall.

Teary

Get well soon, or later whatever works best for you. :)

Aww Rubes! I hope you feel better soon. You're in luck because I've been baking brownies. :) *hands one over*

Quote: roscoff @ June 29 2008, 2:01 PM BST

If you want something covered in honey I can offer you my right paw. Or my penis. I'm easy.

I'm not, is my penis or nothing. Sorry to hear about the knock, get well soon Rubes!

Poor Rubes!!!

Here is a saucy young minx to lift your spirits.

Sory to hear that Ruby. You weren't under the influence of something were you? Or was it just a violent table.

I would give you some cake because I've still got a sizeable chunk of my birthday cake from Thursday and my mum's from her 80th yesterday.

So if you want some you'll have to come here for it.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ June 29 2008, 1:49 PM BST

So I implore you to come together in this hour of need as she needs, in her own words, "sympathy, tea and cake". Though not bad 1980s movies I discovered.

P.S. In recent developments she also want's "something covered in honey". I suggested Christian Slater.

hows the table?

Get well soon table. Oh, and Ruby of course.

Quote: Gavin @ June 29 2008, 6:44 PM BST

hows the table?

Taken to the local infirmary, where its condition was described as 'stable

Quote: David Chapman @ June 29 2008, 5:54 PM BST

I would give you some cake because I've still got a sizeable chunk of my birthday cake from Thursday and my mum's from her 80th yesterday.

:O Your mum is still alive?

Get well soon Rubey Doo!I be funking of you. xx