What are you listening to now? Page 248

Quote: zooo @ June 29 2008, 1:07 AM BST

Did anyone else learn what fisting was due to Julian Clary at the Comedy Awards?

I like Clary. He's cool. I think I would like to be his friend.

And he was in a Carry On, albeit one of the poorer.

Quote: Fantasy Bazaar @ June 29 2008, 1:07 AM BST

Oh dear, Aaron you are a muppet. A grade 'A' muppet. And there aren't any spelling mistakes here so don't bother looking. :P

Eh?

There may be no spelling mistakes, but one should never begin a sentence with 'and'. :P

Ha!

Julian is gorgeous.

But a little too tanned at times.

He's a talentless one trick pony who at best can be mildly amusing. So there!

Oh, so many retorts to choose from! *strokes chin*

Quote: Aaron @ June 29 2008, 1:14 AM BST

I like Clary. He's cool. I think I would like to be his friend.

And he was in a Carry On, albeit one of the poorer.

Eh?

There may be no spelling mistakes, but one should never begin a sentence with 'and'. :P

How should 'one' have begun thy sentence? With an exclamation mark perhaps? Or maybe a @ or a Pirate or a Teary or a :|

Quote: Aaron @ June 29 2008, 2:46 AM BST

Oh, so many retorts to choose from! *strokes chin*

I think you 'wub' him. I'm grown up me.

Quote: Fantasy Bazaar @ June 29 2008, 3:08 AM BST

How should 'one' have begun thy sentence? With an exclamation mark perhaps? Or maybe a @ or a Pirate or a Teary or a :|

Perhaps "muppet - and" rather than a new sentence, or maybe "Oh, and...". It's all good.

One (Blake's Got a New Face) by Vampire Weekend, because my family all have it in their heads after Glastonbury last night! Did Los Campesinos! ever come on, Elliot, because if so then I missed them :(

(That's better.)

Los Campesinos! didn't come on, and I spent about an hour cycling through the Multiscreen looking for them. :(

Now only you look silly.

I realise I look silly. I look even more silly on the other thread now!

Edit - Deleted now, so it's a little better, even if the embarrassment will always be with me. Teary

Quote: PhQnix @ June 29 2008, 3:03 PM BST

Los Campesinos! didn't come on, and I spent about an hour cycling through the Multiscreen looking for them. :(

I thought I'd missed them because my mum insisted on watching Amy Winehouse. Though it was quite funny when she lashed out at someone who tried to pull her wig off!

I'm so confused. I'm going to continue the discussion here.

I also watched Amy Winehouse, very erratic. Wonderful voice though. I then watched the opening of Jay Z's set, then he started rapping and I went to bed.

I changed back after Amy Winehouse to watch the reast of Vampire Weekend. I enjoyed the former's set, but she got more ropey as she went on; and the thanking the band seemed to go on forever - even if they did deserve it.

Quote: PhQnix @ June 29 2008, 3:17 PM BST

I'm so confused.

(Makes two of us!)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 29 2008, 3:19 PM BST

I changed back after Amy Winehouse to watch the reast of Vampire Weekend. I enjoyed the former's set, but she got more ropey as she went on; and the thanking the band seemed to go on forever - even if they did deserve it.

Her backup singers were brilliant! Loved their little dances. Much more entertaining than she was. Were Vampire Weekend any good?

There's nothing wrong with Amy Winehouse that a cannon ball couldn't sort out. :)