Peep Show - Series 4 Page 4

Maybe I should use my sauna line . . .

"It's like a Sauna in here."

Shadows of "F**k Buddy" from Series 1 Ep1 i thought. Though F**k Monkey sounds more offensive ... slightly.

NANCY IS BACK! I liked Nancy. Glad she has/is replacing Big Suze as the other female character.

She is a lot better, I agree.

I thought this episode was the best so far.

The series is getting better and better. I hope Mark has a break down because hes funniest when hes panicking.

ahhh... the 'sauna' line cracked me up. Brilliant!

"Oh great, am I going to get an errection now?"

So many fantastic lines in this week's, those writers are fantastic :)

I love Jeremy's logic and the way he creates his lies in such ludicrous depth. Nancy returning was great as well. A much better episode than the slightly odd one last week.

I thought, by normal Peep Show standards, that was a really poor episode. Introducing three new characters for the sake of one episode (I assume) is an odd move by the writers and I didn't think it was handled that well at all - they were far too quickly ingratiated with the girls' father and the dead dog situation was a little too implausible to care about or find funny or outrageous.

I disagree. I thought there were a lot of big laughs in the first half of the episode and even if the second hald didn't quite live up to that, it was still good.

I think they've been getting better. Loved the dog episode. And Mark's stag do only having 2 guests.

Quote: zooo @ May 12, 2007, 1:09 PM

I think they've been getting better. Loved the dog episode. And Mark's stag do only having 2 guests.

I agree. Brilliant episode.

R.I.P., Mummy. (Rest In Pieces)

Christ, that was Peep Show at it's best. I also loved how easily Sophie's mum just made Mark's 'brilliant' excuse seem as pathetic as it really was, seeing through his facade in a second. I thought the strangely touching Mark-Jeremy dynamic was fantastic and it made for an almost uplifting end to the series, despite the awful, cringeworthy sequence of events. Has is it definitely been commissioned for more series?

First episode iffy with the father in law having too much to do. Brother's dance was the highlight. Second episode I thought was pretty poor. Too much Johnson, though Gerrard was good. 3-5 were good to brilliant with a good finish tonight in ep 6.

I have nothing remotely negative to say about any of the episodes, they were all brilliant! This series really milked the big awful cringe worthy moments more than any other series I think. Bring on 5!!! (I hope)

Good finish, but Mark pulling the pheasant's head off in episode one is my series highlight. In fact it's a 'sitcom' highlight full stop.