Big Brother Page 10

IMO? Is that some funky yoof speak?

Sorry, just got it...
I am still on a lot of drugs

Haha, no, it's the best part of 30 years old now. Not quite "yoof" speak!

hmmm, looks a bit texty to me....

Far before "txt" speak. It's one of a set of internet abbreviations and acronyms, whereas those "txt" speaky dealies are shortenings, like "h8" for "hate".

Txt shortenings are asi9.

BB is crap.

Contestants should be ordinary folk abducted on street corners and put in the house. Then we'd have a reality show! It'd beat the arse off a houseful of posing wannabes...IMO. Angry

I agree... where they weren't just trying to find the zaniest, annoyingest people ever to put in the house. You're far more likely to have more interesting conflicts between normal people... hmmmmm

:D

Quote: Griff @ June 6 2008, 9:40 AM BST

On the MILF-ness of Davina: she is a good looking woman. But her personality is so toxic, and she is so oafish and annoying, that I would rather spend a romantic evening with a suicide bomber. (I'm sure she will be devastated to hear this news.)

I find her constant mugging truly infuriating. One of these days her face is going to stick like that.

I think there is a great mix of housemates this year, much better than last years appalling bunch of mundane wannabes.

Mohammed seems the most cool so far.

Quote: Martin Holmes @ June 6 2008, 1:02 PM BST

I think there is a great mix of housemates this year, much better than last years appalling bunch of mundane wannabes.

Very soon, this year's intake will be every bit as appalling as last year's. Give them a chance, they're only just finding their feet!

Quote: Martin Holmes @ June 6 2008, 1:02 PM BST

Yes, yes he is. Cool

Quote: sootyj @ June 5 2008, 9:53 PM BST

What ever happened to him?

Pete still lives in Brighton! I see him around sometimes and have to resist screaming with excitement.

I wish BB wouldn't shit stir - the whole, he's your bf, no he's my bf bit - its so annoyingly. I just want to see how they interact naturally. Like in real wild life programmes.

Quote: Rebecca Davies @ June 6 2008, 5:59 PM BST

I wish BB wouldn't shit stir - the whole, he's your bf, no he's my bf bit - its so annoyingly. I just want to see how they interact naturally. Like in real wild life programmes.

Yes, I agree with that.
No matter how many 'zany', 'wacky' people you put together and manipulate, it will never be as interesting as watching 10 normal people put together, interacting naturally.

Quote: Griff @ June 6 2008, 9:40 AM BST

On the MILF-ness of Davina: she is a good looking woman.

MILFtastic.

And I hate BB, I want it to die a slow death!

Quote: Rebecca Davies @ June 6 2008, 5:59 PM BST

Pete still lives in Brighton! I see him around sometimes and have to resist screaming with excitement.

You from Brighton then? I met Pete last year in Camden. I shook his hand and he did his little "eeezamanna" thing to me. I did a bit of a wee.