Big Brother Page 7

Darnell reminds me of this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGm_wJb2lI0&feature=related

Ooh, speaking of Pete, he's on t'telly!

Quote: Aaron @ June 5 2008, 9:59 PM BST

Anyone else think that Mario looks like a young Sylvester Stallone?

The first thing I said when he came on the TV (said the actress to the bishop) was "oh here's a Sylvester Stallone wannabe"

Quote: zooo @ June 5 2008, 10:42 PM BST

Rex was sort of slotted in the middle! He's a bit ginger, has a gay dad (I think, I wasn't really listening) was quite sexy.

I only like the look of Rex and Mo to be honest.

The chef thingy? Can't see him on the BB website. Anyway.

Was it Dale who said "if there's any fanny in there I'm gonna nail it"?

I think he's been watching too much of The Inbetweeners.

What's your favourite BB moment? Mine is undoubtedly when that little shit Sezer (I checked the spelling) got voted out, with a record 98% of the phone votes, after he'd been into the Diary Room to declare that he was confident that he would easily win. Oh, and by the way, you may not know that he was accused of Rape, not long after he got out.

Quote: catskillz @ June 5 2008, 11:10 PM BST

Oh, and by the way, you may not know that he was accused of Rape, not long after he got out.

Was the accuser self-respect?

Quote: catskillz @ June 5 2008, 11:10 PM BST

What's your favourite BB moment? Mine is undoubetedly when that little shit Cezar got voted out, with a record 98% of the phone votes, after he'd been into the Diary Room to declare that he was confident that he would easily win the vote. Oh, and by the way, you may not know that he was accused of Rape, not long after he got out.

That was f**king HILARIOUS. I detested that little shit. Bet that wiped the smirk off his face.

I really liked Brian Dowling, the guy (gay) who won BB2. He was hilarious, and not monstrously camp like the gay people BB have put on in recent years.

My favourite BB moment was when Jade Goody came into the diary room shouting after Alex, and he was behind the door, and then the door shut right when this piece of music came on that Alex started miming to, and the timing and the song was just perfect (only I can't remember the name of the song now).

God I sound like a BB freak, I'm really not!

I used to watch the older ones... and they were definitely the best. Brian is still by far my favourite ever housemate. I liked Bubbles too.

I spent last year in Aus and ended up watching Aus BB, now they have the right idea putting LOADS of hotties in the house!

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 5 2008, 11:32 PM BST

My favourite BB moment was when Jade Goody came into the diary room shouting after Alex, and he was behind the door, and then the door shut right when this piece of music came on that Alex started miming to, and the timing and the song was just perfect (only I can't remember the name of the song now).

That was good kudos to him.

Jade Goody was a plonker... I've never known anyone so thick... urrr isn't East Anglia abroad or summit?

East Angular, innit.

I just read all this thread and realised that I shouldn't watch it, but I probably will anyway.

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 5 2008, 11:32 PM BST

That was the best bit ever. I think it was 'That's the way I like it (uh huh uh huh)' by... someone.

Brian Dowling was the best housemate ever.

Oh dear.
Yes, not her best moment...

Quote: zooo @ June 5 2008, 11:52 PM BST

That was the best bit ever. I think it was 'That's the way I like it (uh huh uh huh)' by... someone.

Brian Dowling was the best housemate ever.

Yeah it was that song, and I did just spend about 10 minutes trawling youtube for a clip of it! It was classic.

I remember Brian running around shouting "DEMONS! DEMONS!" :D