I'm a QI Newshound! Page 2

Well done Ian

Dan

Great news to see someone from the forum getting some recognition. QI is a great place to be involved.

Nice one mate - though shouldn't you be a "QI Newswolf"?

Andy

Cough

I'd prefer "Newswolf", but I'll settle for "Hound".

very many congrats!

Thank you Scatterbrained!

Thank you Scatterbrained!

Quote: Ian Wolf @ April 11, 2007, 3:41 PM

I've just managed to get myself a comedy job. I am a "Newshound" for the QI website.

My job basically envolves finding any news story that is quite interesting and publishing on the main QI website. My first story concerns the German army making a mistake by accidentaly drafting a four-week-old baby.

You can read my account on the QI webstie.

That's awesome! I love that site!

Thanks charlie!

There is a new QI serivce which allows you to post rolling news on your website or blog.

Link on QI

Well done, Ian! I hadn't heard of QI before so thanks for that. Looks like a great site. Maybe I can help you with finding bizarre stories. Our local paper is full of them every week - they call it "news". One of my faves is an old one about a guy who won a beauty contest, and the female contestants complained that he had an unfair advantage because he was a man.

If you like the site, you should see the show, it's bloody great it is.

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. Got a few options now for being able to enjoy British TV.

Edit: all the links I found for it were via YouTube. :(

:(

Have you tried getting onto YouTube via a proxy server?

Yep, tried via proxify but it didn't work. Can't have everything, I suppose, we've recently had loads of new things to watch thanks to the help of the good people on here.

Wahooooooooooooo!! Well done Hun.
I am so jealous.
*blub*