Peep Show - Series 4

Thought I'd start a thread for the 4th series. Cool

And here's a nice little interview with the writers:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/features/story/0,,2050774,00.html

Huge fan of Peep Show, looking forward to it. I am a little concerned though as I felt the standard dropped (only ever so slightly) In the 3rd series, so hoping that doesn't continue.

Having said that, maybe the standard didn't drop that much, and perhaps I was just obsessed with Peeps 1 and 2. I always thought they'd be difficult to top.

"Come on Superhans, lets get you some crack"

I was happy to find that I didn't think the standard dropped at all. So I'm happy for them to keep making it. For 10 series, if possible.

I don't like how everyone just accepts this 'ending it on a high' thing. Nonsense. Just keep writing them well, you lazy buggers.

The "Sectioning" episode in series 3 was excellent. When Superhans and Jez are trying to get Mark sectioned "He was running round in the hall with his cock out".

I think as well I've watched 1 and 2 over and over again, quoting them like a nerd all the time - So series 3 is gonna need a few watches to catch up I think.

Hee!
I need to watch series 1 again, I still don't think I've seen all of it.

Took me bloody ages to realise how good this show was.

It's true that Series 3 wasn't as good as Series 1 and 2 but it's still a great show, looking forward to the 4th series, although the series plotline does sound very similair to season 4 of Seinfeld.

Love this show; the best british sitcom of recent times!

It’s certainly a brilliant show.

I used to like 1 and 2 better than 3 but on seeing repeats of 3 I'm not sure any more. Which can only be a good thing.

"Should i lick mummy's finger?" hehe

Roll on Friday night, I am so looking forward to the new series!, not long to go now!

Looks like another one I've missed out on although I think I may have seen an odd show. It always seemed to clash with something else. Jonathan Ross I think (Sorry). Have they done anything else together?

Ditto here David. Never actually caught much of it because it always seems to clash.

It's worth catching up on. The first 2 series especially are comedy gold. If you don't mind it a bit twisted.

You can find an interview with the Peep Show boys here

First of 5 pages: -

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a43909/mitchell--webb.html?page=1