My Family - Series 7

Who watched the first episode of the new series last night? I did and I thought it was very funny.

I watched some of it, just to see if that youngest son was hot yet. I've been waiting for three series now...

The bits I saw weren't so bad, to be honest. Although not my sort of thing.

You dirty, dirty girl. ... Is he?

Well, he's getting there.
: )

I am not really enjoying the seventh series- but it was only the first episode. I Will give it a bit of time.

It's not that good really. I think the fifth series was the best because it had more plot.

The whole idea of Abi being cross at Roger because of her bad dream was pretty bad, and the main storyline about Ben being a sperm donor was pretty lame: A lot of sitcoms talk about sperm doning at one point or another, like Cheers, Frasier, and to an extent Only Fools ...

Oh and Alfie - Somebody do a drive by and rid us all of this BORING excuse of a character!!!

Quote: Dave @ April 10, 2007, 12:45 PM

The whole idea of Abi being cross at Roger because of her bad dream was pretty bad,

And was borrowed right out of Friends, I believe.

Quote: zooo @ April 10, 2007, 12:58 PM

And was borrowed right out of Friends, I believe.

...the whole Abi character is straight out of Friends.

Except Phoebe at least had her moments of lucidity :P

I... uhmm... got the episode, haven't watched it yet. Don't have any great expectations, though

I thought it was as rubbish as the pervious six series. But if others like it then I’m happy for them.

Quote: Britcom Barry @ April 10, 2007, 8:41 PM

I thought it was as rubbish as the pervious six series. But if others like it then I’m happy for them.

Very, very harsh. The first 2 or 3 series were excellent. The recent ones have been poor though.

It was decent. Mildly funny, entertaining enough for half an hour. Not something I'd set the video for, but always something I'd watch because it's good, light entertainment that doesn't need a lot of thought or concentration and has decent characters. It's just not must see TV anymore.

Don't miss tomorrow nights episode, as there is a guest appearance by the great ERIC SYKES.

I'll be watching out for that then!

Just watching episode 1 now. I agree that the dream thing is a bit odd even by Abi's standards, but only slightly. And of course very good to see Janey back! :)

seeing janey bob about in a tiny skirt is good enough for me to watch lol I'm a little shallow like that :D

Well said. ;)

Bumping coz the prick is back with his patheticaly dumbo threads.