Help, a desperate WHAM! fan

Hello,

Thank you for letting me join your very informative website and forum. I am a writer, yes i can say that now and the laughing in my head is getting a little weaker.

After private scribbling i joined a script workshop (a very, very, very good one in Dublin, if anyone happens to come to this neck of the woods) run by the big brained writing talent Stephen Walsh. The workshop produced some scripts and led to a development contract with our national broadcaster, RTE.

I am writing the pilot episode of The Dead Mother Show © with four other writers and we now need a script editor. At least first off we need some recommendations of television comedy script editors, well, recommendations and some diazapam or space hoppers or something, if i'm honest...

All the best

SL

Welcome to the site... We have some rather experience writers and we have a Critique forum that may interest you if you want some feedback on the script.

Wave

Hello and welcome to the show! :)

Welcome

... from a closet Wham! fan (no one writes lyrics like them - "Gonna live my life, sharp as a knife. I've found my groove and I just can't lose.". Genuis is not too strong a word ;))

Quote: Mark @ March 28, 2008, 12:21 PM

Welcome

... from a closet Wham! fan (no one writes lyrics like them - "Gonna live my life, sharp as a knife. I've found my groove and I just can't lose.". Genuis is not too strong a word ;))

. . . Anyway.

Welcome to the site. :)

Welcome. Wave

Quote: Mark @ March 28, 2008, 12:21 PM

Welcome

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

What exactly is a Genuis?

And welcome to the site.

Hello. Wonder if you've realised there's danger in emotional ties.

Hello & welcome.

Hello and welcome Wave

Hello Ireland and Good Evening,
could we have your results now please.

Hi there and have funWave

Quote: David Chapman @ March 28, 2008, 1:10 PM

What exactly is a Genuis?

I'm not surprised that you don't know.

Yo!

Hello