The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 789

That Cole Palmer kid is as good as Foden he tore us to ribbons could have had a hat trick inside 17 minutes. I fancy him for the Euros Golden Boot if he gets the game. He's not arrogant he is just gifted and confident. Other than that Chelsea can f**k off.

Nailbiter for Villa fans today.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 19th April 2024, 1:09 AM

That Cole Palmer kid is as good as Foden he tore us to ribbons could have had a hat trick inside 17 minutes. I fancy him for the Euros Golden Boot if he gets the game. He's not arrogant he is just gifted and confident. Other than that Chelsea can f**k off.

He outplayed Foden yesterday by a mile, he's so much better than his own teammates they can't keep up with him. They should be in the final instead of City, but for some inept overpaid foreigners.

Come on Coventry! 😆😆😆

Blimey.
That was some match.

Which VAR destroyed at the death

Unbelievable drama as Coventry come from 0-3 to snatch it 4-3

Pandemonium ensues

Oh hang on stop everything- he was 2cm offside , back to 3-3

Totally ruins the theatre and drama of the greatest sport in the world

You can say sensible things then. Yes what was 'obvious in error' about that non offside call, nothing at all! Using science to meticulously dissect and judge things by mere millimetres done in swirling action is killing the spectacle and is utterly unsporting. Ok, you see there's almost nothing in it then let it stand FFS, rewarding the attacker for effort should be the priority, not being a millimetre or two offside which can only be proven by photographic stills with set square and slide rules. Get a grip FA FFS!

Yep football should be about entertainment and GOALS

Give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker ffs, not the defenders

Forest furious about var also tonight

Pretty much accusing the Luton supporting VAR official a cheat!

" Three extremely poor decisions - three penalties not given - which we simply cannot accept.

We warned the PGMOL that the VAR is a Luton fan before the game but they didn't change him. Our patience has been tested multiple times.

NFFC will now consider its options"

One option they will now have is a massive fine for that comment

What a game
and yes you do really hate VAR at times like that ( or any other time )
I left the game at 3 - 0 and was watcing the Liverpool game it was only on the car radio when I went to the shop that I realised it had gone into extra time, so went back to that game
A magic moment at the end, ruined.
Great theatre though despite Bletchley park or whatever it's called

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st April 2024, 7:38 PM

Give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker ffs, not the defenders

But, of course, because of VAR, there is no doubt.

UTFT

Nice win Teddy!

They'll be glad to see the back of Klopp at this rate

It was an amazing night to be back at the Grand Old Lady under the lights and murdering the Telly Clappers of Kula Lumpa , I am over the moon. As the new song goes 'They lost the league at Goodison Park.

Good to see Everton stuff those reds.

Now praying for a miracle. Colchester to lose about 3-0 and Sutton to beat MK Shits by the same score.