The Upper Hand Page 4

Anyway. They - all of them - are on Drama at 5.20.

Full frontal? 😈

Apart from the women I was thinking what a great actress Kellie Bright was in possibly one of her first TV jobs. So natural and not over the top like some child actors.

Just had my daily dose of Diana Weston. I noticed that today's episode was written by Bud Wiser. Any ideas?

Yes, an American writer and director. The series was an adaptation with relatively little original material.

It's slightly outside our remit to produce detailed information about him but Google has plenty.

Quote: Aaron @ 12th November 2023, 11:13 PM

Yes, an American writer and director. The series was an adaptation with relatively little original material.

It's slightly outside our remit to produce detailed information about him but Google has plenty.

Is he as good as Hob Goblin though?

I see his name was really Bernard Wiser and this is based on US sitcom Who's the Boss.

I have been tracking down the filming locations used in The Upper Hand. I have tracked down a number of the important ones. Does anyone know of any other locations used?

https://jharding.co.uk/the-upper-hand-filming-locations/

Great work! Very interesting to see the big country house location in particular.