I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,753

diputs gink&&f taht ylbissop nac lamron ydoboN

?ekorts a dah lliB saH

He might have been an Ambulance driver.

If 30 brain cells Lee Anderson was still in the Labour Party (God forbid) , Starmer would have suspended his racist ass already for his islamophobic rantings

But I guess that Sunak, even as a Muslim, is too yellow to stand up against the rabid racist right wing of his party any longer

Sunak grows a pair and kicks 30p Lee out.

Well done Rishi !

This knuckle headed bellend clearly just angling for a top job with Reform

Sunank's pair must be very small,
Liz Trust doesn't have any at all - and he should have kicked her out as well.

I feel very sorry for Liz Truss

She needs to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act

She needs treatment urgently

Preferably involving electric shocks

Electric shock ! That would make her hair look like Enstine's and he was a pacifist, so she'd never agree to it.

Her and Penny can come round to my house any time.
We'll talk about the first thing that pops up.

Truss!!?
Mordaunt, I grant you - but Truss....!

"Pork!!!! Gimme PORK!!!!!!!!!"

Quote: Lazzard @ 24th February 2024, 3:17 PM

Sunak grows a pair and kicks 30p Lee out.

Anderson always says he is just being brave enough to say about Khan what nobody else is brave enough to say - and now it has probably cost him his job with the government

Well Lee, seems you wasted your time ..

London Mayoral Voting Intention:

Khan (LAB): 49%
Hall (CON): 24%
Garbett (GRN): 9%
Blackie (LDM): 8%
Cox (RFM): 7%

Anderson is now Ernst Rohm and his flirting betwixt Reform and the Tory Party will lead to a Night Of The Long Knives unless Sunak agrees to go more right than is wise.
After a 14 year tenure these people have no successes to point to at all all they have done is subtracted.
In order to ensure that they keep the seat on the gravy train they can only incite the mob as promising the mob is a non starter as they have heard it all.
No it is far better to give them a target to blame for all our woes.
Now let's not go nuts and say that extremist Islam isn't an issue, it is.
It's clearly not ALL Muslims, but peaceful ones are being drawn in by pressure from both sides.
On one hand a radical Iman can turn a peaceful mosque into a hot bed where the moderates are forced to comply or look like they're not real Muslims.
On the other is a government of the country they chose to live in and help it prosper are now flirting around with the idea of making Muslims feel like the Jews did in 33 . Many of which refused to believe the barbarity that can manifest in a society stripped bare of checks and balances.

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th February 2024, 10:45 PM

I feel very sorry for Liz Truss

She needs to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act

She needs treatment urgently

Preferably involving electric shocks

She's not actually mentally ill. If she were, that would let her off the hook.
Increasingly becoming clear that the amazing thing about premiership was not that it was so brief but that she was ever PM at all.
Truss is either the nastiest person in the Silly Party or the silliest person in the Nasty Party.