I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,710

It'll give some posters here a warm feeling.

Doesn't that Omid Scobie have the most slapable of faces? Has he started shaving yet?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th November 2023, 7:47 PM

It'll give some posters here a warm feeling.

I don't think anyone on here was involved in setting up the enquiry.

The inquiry is designed to establish what NOT to do the next time there is a pandemic

So far we are learning to cross your fingers that the people in government at that worrying time aren't a bunch of clueless bastards

Quote: Chappers @ 30th November 2023, 8:25 PM

Doesn't that Omid Scobie have the most slapable of faces? Has he started shaving yet?

My thoughts exactly.

He was a good jockey back in the day though was Scobie.

The Cop29 meeting aimed at cutting carbon emissions is being attended by everyone flying in on private jets.

Tories desperate attempt to get votes using bribery working an absolute treat, as their Autumn Statement delivers a bounce in the polls of MINUS 3% 🤣

lib dems back in 4th.....

Yougov
Latest Westminster voting intention (29-30 Nov)
Con: 22% (-3 from 22-23 Nov)
Lab: 45% (+1)
Lib Dems: 9% (-1)
Reform UK: 10% (+1)
Greens: 7% (=)
SNP: 4% (=)

Desperate moves by desperate Tories. Preferred the good old days, when people left gracefully and with consideration for the country they are supposed to serve. Rather than this bunch of Celebrity jungle, book writing, GB News journos.

POWER POWER POWER!!!!!

That's ALL that matters

I think I've worked out what Esther Mcveys new role actually is

It's her job to go in front of the media and spout bollocks - so the actual ministers for each department don't have too

Quite clever actually

Meanwhile , during the Covid inquiry Hancock paid a small tribute to the work of former Liverpool mayor - Joe Anderson - "who is no longer with us"

Very touching, except Joe is alive and well.

😷

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st December 2023, 1:37 PM

Meanwhile , during the Covid inquiry Hancock paid a small tribute to the work of former Liverpool mayor - Joe Anderson - "who is no longer with us"

Very touching, except Joe is alive and well.

😷

That doesn't automatically mean he's kicked the bucket.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st December 2023, 6:21 PM

That doesn't automatically mean he's kicked the bucket.

Oh please!

Only an idiot/liar would possibly interpret someone saying a person is "sadly, no longer with us" as anything but saying they are now dead

🤡🤡🤡

The former mayor of Liverpool has taken to social media to confirm he is still alive, following comments made by Matt Hancock at the Covid inquiry.
He had praised Joe Anderson saying they worked together to put in place an "effective" package of support.
However, he raised eyebrows when he said Mr Anderson was "sadly, no longer with us".
Mr Anderson responded by posting a message on X: "Just took my pulse and I seem to still be here and I feel ok."

Don't you ever get tired of blindly sticking up for incompetent imbeciles??! 😋

We get tired of your constant maniacal posts.
You are a queer fellow.

And you're a total gobshite

Takes all sorts I guess!