House of Games Page 12

I just recognised one guest this week, Kirsten O'Brien's quite a familiar face to be fair - although looking up what she's been in, it's mainly kids TV, so maybe I recognise her mainly from appearing on panel shows like this!

Mike Bubbins seems quite funny in a deadpan way, although hopefully it won't be one of those weeks where it's the same person winning by loads all the time.

"Kai Widdrington is an English dancer and choreographer"

Of course! How silly of me not to recognise him. 🤡

Well he is on Strictly, so at least a good 6 or 7 million people know who he is.

Ahh. Well that explains it, as I haven't watched Strictly for about 5 years now.

What do people expect though?

Madonna, Elton John, Lionel Messi and Martin Clunes to appear on a BBC2 tea-time quiz show??

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st February 2023, 5:36 PM

Madonna, Elton John, Lionel Messi and Martin Clunes to appear on a BBC2 tea-time quiz show??

It's just Richard saying "Four famous faces." He didn't do that a couple of weeks ago.

To anybody of a certain age do you agree that Mike Bubbins looks just like former Leicester and Wales full back Peter Rodrigues?

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st February 2023, 5:36 PM

Quote: Chappers @ 1st February 2023, 7:31 PM

It's just Richard saying "Four famous faces." He didn't do that a couple of weeks ago.

Exactly

The Count of Full Cristo?

I enjoy this but NOT repeats.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th February 2023, 11:18 PM

Yeah, a shame they're repeats, but I still usually watch them. I don't remember most of the correct answers anyway...

Having not watched it for a long time after it started, these are all new to me, so I'm happy.

I always feel sorry for this weeks "thicko" that manages to get about one point a day

Quote: Chappers @ 14th February 2023, 11:18 PM

I'll make an exception for Sally Phillips and Ronni Ancona.

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th February 2023, 12:51 PM

I always feel sorry for this weeks "thicko" that manages to get about one point a day

Or Patsy Kensit - nil point

"I'm going to kill my agent"