What are you eating? Page 727

The Thackery museum. Amazing medical museum.
The upstairs is not used but kept just like an old hospital and is used by many tv and film crews for hospital scenes.

Pancakes.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th May 2018, 9:21 PM

The Thackery museum. Amazing medical museum.
The upstairs is not used but kept just like an old hospital and is used by many tv and film crews for hospital scenes.

"What are you eating?" Was that when you were losing the plot Stephen?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 1st March 2022, 9:12 AM

Pancakes.

Given up cream buns for today then, or is that all they had in the tuck shop.

Just about to eat some Polish sausages.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st March 2022, 6:24 PM

Just about to eat some Polish sausages.

There's a joke there somewhere, but I'm too tired to think about it.

I read about a central European country being set up in the early Middle Ages when the Pannonian Basin was conquered by semi-nomadic immigrants from the East. It said, Stop it, you're making me Hungary.

Monday morning in a Coop and saw they had packs of pancakes for sale, but as I'd already checked out, I thought I'd get them yesterday (Shrove Tuesday) at my usual local Coop, and of course they'd sold out - typical of my life.

Checked the BBC cookery site and realised I had all the ingredients to make them myself, which is something I'd never done before, and so frying pan in hand, I made enough for me and my wife, and she said they were delicious.

Another feather in my chef's cap. ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd March 2022, 8:54 AM

Monday morning in a Coop and saw they had packs of pancakes for sale, but as I'd already checked out, I thought I'd get them yesterday (Shrove Tuesday) at my usual local Coop, and of course they'd sold out - typical of my life.

Checked the BBC cookery site and realised I had all the ingredients to make them myself, which is something I'd never done before, and so frying pan in hand, I made enough for me and my wife, and she said they were delicious.

Another feather in my chef's cap. ?

Hope you managed to scrape them off the ceiling without too much damage.

Silly Biffo

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd March 2022, 8:54 AM

Is that a chicken coop?

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd March 2022, 8:06 PM

Is that a chicken coop?

Not with a capital 'C', you nit picker

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd March 2022, 11:23 PM

Not with a capital 'C', you nit picker

Co-op. Hyphenated!?

i love pizza. I can't live without pizza :)

Bogies

I'm eating a burger right now.