I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,322

I laughed this morning at David Lammy on GMB.
Telling us how wonderful his party is and what they were going to do when in power.
Mainly spending none existent money on the poor.
Then he was asked if labour are ready to govern and will they get in at the next general election.

Dodge dodge divert Boris is a c**t.......

One of the easiest jobs in the world.

Leader of the opposition.

Incidentally I see that R Kelly has been found guilty of under age sex.

Wasn't this first raised about 20 years ago. Why has it taken so long?

More than 100 drivers queued for several hours for petrol. At a garage that was closed. One queuing driver said he had been driving around for three hours looking for fuel(!) and was furious. With whom it is not quite clear...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/drivers-queue-three-hours-fuel-5980449

[quote name="Chappers" post="1243167" date="29th September 2021, 8:32 AM"
Incidentally I see that R Kelly has been found guilty of under age sex.

Wasn't this first raised about 20 years ago. Why has it taken so long?[/quote]

Cos he's loaded

He's probably spent millions on a phalanx of top lawyers to get him off

If he was a black postman - instead of a rich black rapper - he would have been convicted in about 2 weeks probably

Your bank balance can mean the difference between innocent and guilty in America - particularly based on your colour

OJ Simpson ....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/turkey-missing-drunk-man-joins-his-own-search-party-forest-2021-10%3famp

So, we're about to have a massive bonfire of gammon.
Five years too late, mate.

If that made any sense, I could disagree.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 3rd October 2021, 5:11 PM

Agreed.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 3rd October 2021, 5:11 PM

Ask a grown-up.

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd October 2021, 8:19 PM

Ask a grown-up.

I wish we had a grown up as PM

Instead of this buffoon...

"The prime minister has said warnings of the imminent slaughter and incineration of up to 120,000 pigs due to labour shortages are part of a transformation of the economy post-Brexit"

Seriously? Am I f**king dreaming?

Please wake me up and tell me this bunch of complete f**knuts aren't running the country

Party conference season. Its like the complete opposite of the olympics. A collection of talentless people that no one else cares about getting together and achieving nothing on a podium full of losers.

It's a bit like a pig in a stall saying the pig in the next stall stinks.

Of course the last two male British prime minsters have probably had their cocks/balls in a pigs mouth - during initiation ceremonies at school

Freaks

The main problem with the Labour party is that there are too many factions who are unable/unwilling to be cohesive.
The current leadership
The previous disaffected leadership
The NEC
Momentum
The TUC
Labour CO-OP
and the true marginalised real Labour members who are largely ignored.

Correct.
Too busy telling us how bad the current government is and having their own agendas.
The man at the top is too weak to whip and sack.