The Museum of Curiosity Page 2

This show is one of the unsung gems of the year thus far, and Bill Bailey is a joy, especially the quotes he ends each show with.

Why did he choose the university of Buckingham to be the professor of ignorance from, I wonder? (not Bill Bailey. The other one.)

(what a awfully constructed sentence.)

Quote: zooo @ March 13, 2008, 2:10 PM

Ahem.

*pokes Aaron in eye*

OW! You bi-i- *gulp* -autiful, wise woman. I'm sure that you must have had a valid reason for poking me in the eye, with your divine wisdom and unending knowledge.

*blinks a bit* Owie.

Sorry. :(

*Pokes self in eye as penance.*

Yeah, but is it possible to cause physical pain to a deity?

Especially when the deity is the one inflicting the pain?

I hope so. Because if they can't feel pain they can't feel pleasure either. :(

Ah. Yes. Good point!

Quote: zooo @ March 13, 2008, 2:10 PM

Why did he choose the university of Buckingham to be the professor of ignorance from, I wonder? (not Bill Bailey. The other one.)

I don't know why John Lloyd picked it, but maybe it may give you some information here

*reads*

Hee. Margaret Thatcher. (maybe that's why!)

I walked through the university campus every day on my way to school. All the students were hawt. And American.

Quote: zooo @ March 13, 2008, 2:53 PM

Hee. Margaret Thatcher. (maybe that's why!)

Probably because it's independent of the state (according to that Wikipedia article anyway) - and you know how anti-fee all of these comedy types are! ;)

Quote: zooo @ March 13, 2008, 2:53 PM

I walked through the university campus every day on my way to school. All the students were ... American.

I bet they all thought it was in Buckingham Palace!

Even more developments!

Now something I submitted to the Museum's website is online. (I submitted under my real name, Ian Dunn).

Go Ian!
Hurrah for media students.

(You're not related to anyone called Paul, are you?)

Quote: zooo @ March 18, 2008, 2:37 PM

Go Ian!
Hurrah for media students.

(You're not related to anyone called Paul, are you?)

Do you mean a blood relation or a work relation?