BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 35

This league is open to ramblers Horse, so carry on, you have total freedom whatever the moaning meanies say. They have no say in the laws here. If Sunshine was a landowner he'd shoot your dog. Angry

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st December 2020, 2:57 AM

This league is open to ramblers Horse, so carry on, you have total freedom whatever the moaning meanies say. They have no say in the laws here. If Sunshine was a landowner he'd shoot your dog. Angry

As much as I love Horse, these protracted posts seem to bear no relation to the FPL, and I suggest that most people never read them because they are too long OR having read one before know there are no football anecdotes to be gleaned.

In conclusion, I agree with Steve.

Quote: don rushmore @ 18th December 2020, 8:55 PM

Happy Birthday (and Xmas), Godot. Any Lego this year?

Cheers Don.

Merry Christmas to you too, and your family.

No Lego, sadly. Or whiskey. Or even cake.

This would have been a good Lego gift. I could build it and then smash it with a hammer. Alternatively build it and just point and laugh at it.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th December 2020, 5:17 PM

Happy Birthday Godot

Thanks Steve.

Everyone else; f**k you too.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th December 2020, 2:17 PM

A goal and an assist so far not too shabby

two goals sorry

;-)

I wish I'd gone triple captain now that I'm so Chip Happy

At least we know who reads Twitter now. You, Bunter and Radish captained Salah when the word before the game was he would be benched, which he was.

Sometimes this game seems utterly pointless.

Personally, I never objected to face coverings in Muslims as I saw it as decency in recognition of the fact that people are just pug ugly, irrespective of their so-called beliefs. Consequently, when the Japanese went all trendy and said "we are beautiful expressive youth and we have every right to stick what amounts to a tape over our mouths and hide our only self-perceived horrible faces" I didn't object. But I think it goes too far when footballers whose beauty is in what the do with a ball and are just downright cheese in appearance - and blue cheese at that with the whiff of money that comes off it - feel they can continue to be maskless and we crowds don't matter. That they insist that gobbing at some other geezer who thinks that a weird haircut somehow hides his body odour is acceptable when I can't just get in there crowd joshing with blokes fully clothed who I explain are now my best mates. You know, I was lifted up in the air at Southampton on the toe nails by some decent though obviously poverty stricken (in spite of Marcus Rashford's Mum led efforts) supporters. Players have no time for us. We are just the plebs going homeless to support some team. It was their toe nails by the way. Not mine or else I'd have had a broken neck.

Those blokes. They made me feel welcomed and fully incorporated. I had my anti Spurs scarf on and a rattle and constantly gulped my bovril and Glenfiddich chaser while raising valid questions in a fake but convincing Hampshire accent on if their mascot had ever had sex. My God, did they laugh as they weren't on the internet. I was their bestest mate. How to address where we are bloody now. Let's just turn all stadiums over to housing and get them playing at their local recs and then tax them at 99%. Because if I can't have a normal heterosexual homo-camaraderie with a lot of "in the crowd" mutual reassurance and no one waving their sodding willy at me even in the urinals, frankly I'm out. It's alright to ban Father Christmas but the way they are going, they are banning those of us who won the war. We huddled in the trenches. We didn't hide our noses or suck each other off. We just accepted the warmth that being alongside each other gave us, which I think was all the warmer for us being in combat trousers and jock straps, and later to our wives and children as the European Union tried to blast our wheels off. Of course, they thanked us in the end. Sadly, they were always two faced as none of them spoke proper English and they always hated British black people, preferring a white super race. Their pro lesbian rights - I always knew it was a smokescreen for Hitler up the back door. The sooner blacks in Paris suburbs turn on Macron the better. My feeling is he is just a girl in a bank git's clothing. Oh f**k, I've temporarily forgotten the kind advice about one liners.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st December 2020, 7:32 PM

At least we know who reads Twitter now. You, Bunter and Radish captained Salah when the word before the game was he would be benched, which he was.

Sometimes this game seems utterly pointless.

Ignorance is sometimes bliss

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st December 2020, 2:57 AM

Don't mind me
I'm only having a laugh Alf as you know
But i would shoot some dogs if it got me extra points yes

Also Gerry Mcdonnell ( May he rest in peace)
Has gone top of the league that shall not be named so well played there great score

91 points and don't move an inch, tough league, still in with a chance of qualifying for the cup!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd December 2020, 1:13 AM

Ignorance is sometimes bliss

I laughed like a maniac when he wasn't in the starting line up. Even laughed when he came on in the 57th minute... for a bit.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd December 2020, 1:32 AM

Also Gerry Mcdonnell ( May he rest in peace)
Has gone top of the league that shall not be named so well played there great score

Mmm, no Salah, Kane or Son? Wilson AND Vardy, two City... no thanks.

Take off his Gameweek 1 score and he's 13pt ahead of me.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th December 2020, 8:36 AM

Stephen G.................

I need you to put out a shit team for this weekend, so I can beat you and maybe leap frog Shotgun Blues/jp pass in the Herc to Herc. I'm sure you would do this for a mate, and I promise not to gloat when I clear those mere 5 points you are above me in the CLIQUE. :)

Good egg! I knew you would see the sense of it. Cool

You had no need to panic Herc, your goal was achieved (well several more goals than me)
And now you sit atop the H2H.

For the first time in three gameweeks I managed to actually tinker with my side before the deadline. That's the price I have to pay for being so in demand elsewhere. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone else.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd December 2020, 8:43 AM

You had no need to panic Herc, your goal was achieved (well several more goals than me)
And now you sit atop the H2H.

And er, you forgot to mention :D leap frogged you in the CLIQUE. Cool

Please let me bathe in the glory of being in first position in the Herc to Herc, as I feel it may well be short lived, especially as the one I leapfrogged, Shotgun Blues jp pass, I am up against this coming weekend.
What a match it'll be! The tension on the terraces will be palpable. Cool

Still, not bad, considering I was down in the gutter not that long ago.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd December 2020, 11:40 AM

What a match it'll be! The tension on the terraces will be palpable. Cool

Unless the stadium is in tier 3 or tier 4 of course. But best of luck anyway.

Happy birthday Godot for the 18th just gone. Always magnanimous, I just wish you had done the same for me as you know we share one. But maybe yours is late in the post. Alf, so grateful for your kindness which is typical. I think Herc had some comment which is fair but he is so variable in mood these days. I really don't know what has come over him. Any fool can see that there is always more than a football reference in all I say. For the life of me, I don't know why I have gone down so badly with some folk. What with the plague, all I have done is transfer the way I was on terraces to what has turned out to be ultra serious street.

I mean, frankly, how else to convey in writing being shirtless in any weather, saying f**king bastard every 30 seconds with a non malicious smile, and being part of a 75 man posse? All of whom don't actually look English but neither do they look not English. We were all born in London of course. But, yes, we were known for some reason as the psychotic Bulgarians with the switchblade knives and a pick axe in our underpantses.

That was how we were able to take our wives and children there and ensure their safety. I can only assume it takes some sort of sicko to object to my high principles. People underestimate fundamental decency and logic. When I was there - yeah, ok I admit it, it was the Millwall - I bridged gaps. I talked to women and first asked them what they thought of salt. Mostly they thought it was unhealthy, especially in potatoes, and basically it was a big no. So then I questioned how they felt when swimming in the sea about gulping brine.

I was advised by them that they preferred the chlorine of swimming pools although it was uncannily like amyl nitrate. Finally, so I said, I am very non dictatorial, what is it for you, loves? A future of feeling obliged to do blow jobs or my flower arranging class at the New Den? So it was no competition. I had with their support vibrant flowering bushes protruding over tower block balconies manfully and bees sucking nectar in that environment like never before. Actually, one of them I named Dylan. He is now my best mate.

Everyone went off me when I became psuedo homophonic.

I'm starting to think that this is a pseudo-homophonic website with strange genetic old musky paranoid defences. But, hey, ain't Salah just the bees knees for this nation which in the main is violently anti Islam?