BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 20

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th October 2020, 8:32 PM

You two flirting is fun to read.

I'm scared I go back a page in case those pics are a last Tango in Paris reference

Oh for f**k sake, apart from the fantastic Liverpudlian Steve Sunshine from Essex, and we have always been intimately and even dangerously emotionally close, it's all bleetin' conflict. I did my psychology course, I know it's all because people have ideas about their own turf, ha ha ha as if anyone has turf of their own or singular powdered feet facilities, and they never bought into the concept of a puppy dog for Andrex. Well, I did so. I'm sound as a pound while wishing other people could be the same. Can't you all just be normal?

It is not that you people are insecure on all levels. When it came to condoms, you knew exactly what you were doing whereas I at 57 still go looking to stick one discretely on a Formula 1 car, believing that the frankly overbloated bit of machinery is actually a part of my anatomy. Whatever, Get over it and if there is any pit stop, I'm Popeye and will leave that to Olive Oil. Really isn't it about time that everyone else overcame the Kajagoogoo song as I did decades ago while stationed with the Gurkhas on a random top secret mission to save Aston Villa. We basically fired spunk bullets in a mission called "Prince William".

Thank us. Thank me.

And I can tell you - well I am not strictly allowed to - we fought off loads of gay "Muslims" who were really, really, nice actually except that they knew nothing of the Koran and just sliced people's heads off. So, nah, they weren't Muslims at all. I cooked them bacon and egg. They were happy. But they hated mushrooms.

The Kajagoogoo Beatles - Too Shy (I Sat On Her Rug Biding My Time : But Yeah I Had Wood)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gsRWhq1uIc

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th October 2020, 11:39 PM

I'm scared I go back a page in case those pics are a last Tango in Paris reference

I was building up to quite a good visual joke, but Thynne has killed it with his lard pic, like he kills most humour on here. For some reason he appears to have believed I was calling him a pat of butter and has tried to top it by calling me lard.:S Honestly, I don't know what to say.

:D

Strong Photoshop skills from the young Godot, one to watch.

If I may so so, a lovely selection box of posts.

And Ron has gone all coyly an enigma,